Nighty Night....

[TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, SEMI RAPE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, ATTEMPTED SUICIDE]

I return to the suite and close the door to the already dark room. Lucklily, thanks to Xan I'm assuming, I was nocturnal and could see everything in the dark. I walked to the bathroom and started the shower. I didn't know if Abby was here or not, but I didn't care. I just needed to relax and have a shower. I stripped my clothes off and turned the water on to a good tempature, scorching hot, before stepping in. The water felt good on my back and I really just sat there under it. I started to daydream under the water about the future to come. What if I do become Admiral? I'll become the Commander of a spaceship! Gotta respect that. But for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction. What if that nightmare did happen....

I growled loudly just thinking about her dying. Poor Babysis....she didn't deserve to be manhandled like that. If I ever see him in person, I'm killing him dead right then and there. Wait a second, speaking of Sis, I wonder what happened to her and Taylor. And what the fuck did she do that for? I chuckled to myself. Crazy small child. I was suddenly knocked out of my dream state to an ear screeching scream. I also then suddenly realized that I didn't shut the bathroom door or the shower curtains.

Without panicking or turning my body to furthermore expose my body, I reached my hand behind me and pulled the curtains to cover myself.

"Sorry!" I yelled over the water.

"W-why is it so b-big?" The small voice whispered.

The only reason I heard it was because it sounded close and how could you not hear a question like that??

"Uh... I know I exposed myself but why did you have to examine my siz-" Wait, that wasn't Abby...."WHy aRE yOu In hERe??" I said loudly, wanting to suddenly leave the shower. I turned the water off and focused on standing still.

"I-I came to a-apologize to Abby for w-whatever reason.." Taylor said. "I d-didnt know you w-where in here yet..."

"Now would be a good time to leav- !!" The curtains were then thrown open and I just there like a deer caught in headlights. All of my nakedness was on display for her to see.

"Oh my..." She said quietly.

I closed my eyes and tried my hardest to think of anything that would make me hard. I failed miserably as I thought of her touching me. I grit my teeth and felt myself rise all my 8 inches. I cleared my throat.

"Taylor..you need to leave.." I said, keeping my eyes shut tight. Why the fuck easy this happening? God you don't exist!

You shush your dirty mouth.

I scowled Xan then gasped as a hand wrapped around my member. I growled lowly and opened my eyes, looking at Taylor who was staring at me. My breathing quicken in pace as she began to stroke me.

"I know you want it..." She said softly.

I said nothing but started to pant and growl more. She stepped closer and put her free hand on my chest as she continued. As much as my sinful side wanted to continued, I didn't feel right doing this. In all honesty, I wanted this to stop. So why don't I stop her? I have no clue.... its like I'm stuck...

I felt tears coming and tried to blink furiously. I didn't want to show weakness in front of her...but maybe she'll stop. I felt a sinful sensation build up and I looked down at her hand working me. Her hand was soft yet had a firm grip on me.

"please stop..." I quietly urged.

"You want this..." She insisted. Saying that, she drops to her knees and takes me into her mouth. I moan against my will as she begins flicking her tongue around my tip. She opens her mouth more and takes more of me into her. She was about three-quarters there before she pulled off.

"You're so much bigger than him..." She said before blowing on my head and taking it back in. I began bucking my hips, knowing that if I came then this would be over sooner. She then pulled off long enough to take a breath before she began to throat fuck herself with my dick. I soon felt my body shudder and go numb before I came down her throat. She had me buried inside her throat so I knew that my cum went straight to her stomach. I groaned and pushed at her head as she continued to try to suck me off. Once I got her off she smiled at me and got up before leaving the bathroom. Once I heard the bedroom door shut,  I rushed to the toilet and threw up. After what felt like hours, I finally stopped, still feeling sicker than sick. I staggered to the door and shut/locked it before dragging myself to the tub and laying inside it before filling it with cold water. I slowly lowered myself in and just laid there before finally letting lose.

I thought you would enjoy it....I'm sorry Damien...

I say nothing. I think of nothing. I try to not feel nothing. The only thing I want is to not be here anymore. I reach for the razor and sigh before pressing the blade against my neck...and dragging it hard against my skin. The pain was bliss, it actually felt good. I sunk into the water and felt my vision blur with the intense, added pain......

Then all was black.