The Next Day

When I opened my eyes, I was met with a bright light. I groaned and lifted my hand to block the light. I then looked around and saw 5 familiar faces. The doctor, the 2 nurses, an angry small child, and a demonic looking mother.

Shit...

"Well, Damien, I don't know how but you're not dead yet. If I had to guess, you have 9 lives because you cut a very viral vein." He chuckled and shook his head. "We didn't put any tunes or anything inside your because of what happened last time we tried. And just as I thhoght, you came to normally. So,thanks for making my job easier. Anywho, I'll let you mother and sister hardly you for now. Oh, and no hard feelings about last time."

With that, he and the nurses left the room, leaving me with 2 demons.

"So..." I began but was immediately stopped with a slap. I tasted metal.

"Okay...I deserved that...but if you would lis-"

Slap!

I sighed and tried once more. "Would you plea-" I caught Abby's hand and gripped it deathly tight. "Stop." I commanded. She looked surprise but then quickly shrugged me off, looking still pissed off.

Slap!

This time it was Mama.

I sighed once again. "List-"

Slap.

I jumped out of bed and flipped it. It landed in a loud crash by the door and Abby screamed and hugged Niani, who also had a slight scared look on her face, but remained calm. My anger caused the room to start shaking.

"If you would listen for one fucking second, you would understand why I fucking did what I did." The room started to slow as I calmed down.

"Just tell us." Niani said. "There is no reason for you to be trying to take your life."

"Exactly!" Abby chimed in.

"I was raped." I whispered.

"What?" Abby said.

I just nodded. Mama was staring at me and Abby looked confused. I sat on the floor and closed my eyes, dropping my head.

"I don't know why I let her do that....I feel weak...and dirty...used...useless..." I hugged my stomach, feeling myself start to feel nauseous. I sighed, wanting to cry but not in front of them.

"By who..?"

I shook my head. The last thing I need was for Abby to murder someone. Wait, Mama said that.

"Damien, tell me."

"No."

"Damien."

"I said No."

"Tell me, Now!"

"I said NO!"

She then got up and came to me with a slap. Metal was all I tasted.

"Now listen here Damien, I am your mother. You will do as I say and you will tell me."

"You've only been my mom for a couple of weeks." I spat at her. Her eyes widen and I used this as a opening to push her off of me. I then grabbed the bed and threw it before opening the door and leaving my only family still standing in there. I know it was harsh to say that, but if I don't want to talk about it then I don't want to talk about it.

I sighed and groaned as I went back to the suite. When I opened the door, I saw her sitting on my bed. I grit my teeth.

"How the fuck do you keep getting in here." I said.

"I let myself in. Why are you so angry at me, we both know you wanted it." She said biting her lip.

I breathed in and breathed out. Go ahead Xan.

With pleasure.

I feel my body stiffen and my posture change.

Taylor's POV

I studied Damien closely. He has not replied to me yet and I was kind of scared of what he was going to do. But at the same time I was getting excited and could feel myself get hot and bothered. Just thinking of him ramming his meat stick in and out of me... I close my eyes only to reopen them, gasping for air. I looked at Damien in the eyes as he had his hand tightly around my neck. But his eyes were different.... they looked the same as when he killed....oh no....I'm next...

I was then picked up and tossed to the floor. I turned around on my back and began backcrawling away from him. This can't be happening! I saw something snake from behind him and then it wrapped itself around my neck. This is it....I'm going to die. I looked up and opened my mouth to scream, but I then hear a loud snap and I stop thin- ......