Rescue Op

3rd Person POV

Damien began issuing orders to everyone around him. In no way was he going to let them take his sister's soon-to-be husband. He was family now. Opening the window, he steps on the ledge and prepares to jumps out from the top floor of the 20-story building.

"Sir! Under DIRECT orders from Major Conley, you are ordered to stay here and deal with it from the safety of your quarters." My female assistant says, showing absolute confidence.

"I don't do to kindly to taking orders from another person's mouth. I'd rather him say it and you not relay his message. Besides, the victim that was kidnapped is my niece/nephew's father, I will not let him be taken. He's family now." Damien says.

"Sir, listen to me! This is a trap! They are only trying to set this up so you can go out there and get ambushed and taken too!" She urges, stepping closer.

"Then so be it. Roar Xavier." He says before taking the form of a much smaller version of Xan. Then, from black clouds, empties out 16 more versions of Xan. Now that Damien/Xan had their pack, they jump out the window, land on the ground, and began chasing the kidnappers and Josh down.

Meanwhile, the assistant orders all military personnel to track down the kidnappers and bring Damien back, even if it meant by force. 

            -----------------------------------------------------------

Damien's POV

Running. Chasing. Smelling. Tracking.

These fools are not going to get away. Me and Xan's pack were weaving through the colony with ease as we hunted down the kidnappers. Soon we were within a couple hundred yards when a 2 spotlights came on. One on the truck we were chasing, the other on us.

"Stop the truck now or we will be forced to open fire!" A familiar voice said.

That was Sgt. Woede! The first person, other than Mama, to promote me! But even after his warning, the truck began to speed up. This caused a whining sound to come from the helicopter as a dotted line of yellow chased the truck. The 2 side tires exploded and the truck soon turned sideways and began doing somersaults.

It was beautiful..... until I realized Josh was in it.

The pack and I quickly hurried to wrecked vehicle when a door opened and out shot a rocket that immediately impacted with the overheard helicopter.

The devastating explosion soon occured thereafter.

Biting back tears and releasing my anger, I telepathically order my hounds to kill whoever was in the vehicle... And kill they did rather...mercilessly.

I stand and return to normal as I watch the helicopter fall like a meteor, hitting the ground and making it tremble.

"So long..." I say throw clenched teeth.

I then hear a engine getting closer and closer, causing my ear to twitch. Then the wolves start howling a warning and growling.

Move.

Without thinking, I jump backwards.

No!

Something then hits my back, making it exploded with pain as I hear something crack. Nothing left my mouth but oxygen that I desperately needed. I hear voices and running. Now I'm being picked up and carried somewhere. I'm staring into the sky, my vision getting weaker by the second. Wait... Miami..?.....

Then all goes black.