Birthday

Well, I'm officially 20. Only one more year until 'Expedition' takes off. That big day just so happens to fall on my birthday with is a birthday present by itself.

It's been a whole month since the satellite incident. I've actually had another dream/nightmare about 2 weeks ago. It wasn't much though, we were just searching around Mars when suddenly Garners suit started malfunctioning. We were literally 10 miles away from the base and it seemed like we weren't going to make it. To make matters worse....so many fucking robots came out of no where and let's just say... things gets nasty. I shudder just thinking about which earns me a squeeze from Miami.

Oh right, me and Miami have gotten extremely close. I want to start is but mixing professional and personal is constantly making my head hurt. I'm literally 8 ranks above her. 8! So if she really wants to do something...and I pull out my rank card.....you see what I mean? So frustrating.... but then again....I think I do...ya know. I won't say or admit it...but the strong feeling is there.

Do you want to know who doesn't approve of this? Colton, Mr. King himself. He keeps going on and on about how she's playing me and that she's just trying to get with me because of my rank. To be honest, he's not wrong for looking at it that way. He's on the outside looking in on our relationship, so he doesn't know her that well. Still though, I would not like to think those things.

Abby surpringly likes Miami. So does Mama, but only because Miami said these cheesy dad jokes at dinnertime. I wanted to die they were so bad.

Agreed.

Mhm. Anyway, Abby surprised me by actually asking me if she could steal Miami away from me just so they could train together. I asked her about her best friend and she said that she tried to get with Blake behind her back. Blake told Abby and Abby cut ties off with Torie. I'm sure if they talk it out they would be friends again, but Abby won't speak on it so I don't push.

"Whatcha thinking about bae? The veins in your head are poppin." Miami said quietly.

"Don't call me that and it's nothing, don't worry about it."

"Well can call you babe?"

"No."

"Baby?"

"No."

"Daddy?"

I choked on my air. What the fuck? How did I manage to do that.

She giggled and kissed my cheek. "Daddy it is I guess~"

"Call me that and see what happens." I threatened.

"Awww, is Daddy gonna punish me?~"

"How did we meet?" I whine before turning around and gripping her neck firmly.

She looks at me seductively and licks her lips.

"Bruh, stooop."

"Make me Daddy~ I've been a naughty girl."

"I give up." I let go and move away from her as she starts laughing her ass off. "Stop laughing you asshat!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! You should've seen the look on your face?" She said, wiping a fake comedy tear.

"You're a handful."

"But you love me~"

"Yeah, yeah. Now shush up."

"Okay Daddy~" She says, getting in my lap.

"You won't let up will you?"

"Nope." She says, popping the 'p' sound. "Remember when you were annoying as fuck? Now it's my turn."

"I'm hate you..." I groan.

"My middle name is Karma and I, sir, am a bitch!"

"Lame! Fucking lamee-" She cuts me off by kissing me. I break it and poke her gut. "You can't just kiss me whenev-" She does it again and I break it faster this time. "Bruh."

"Then be quiet or I'll make you kiss another pair of lips~" She says with a wink.

"I quit." I say, getting up and walking to the dorms. She follows behind me, laughing harder.

"Oh man, you're probably about to give it to me huh?~" She says, licking her lips. "Well I can't wait."

"Keep on and you might get your wish." I simply say. I felt her stop and I smile to myself in victory. I probably just left her there, blushing and not thinking straight.