Never Seen Before

Damien POV

Josh is okay. Josh is fine. He's not dead. Just taking a nap.

Naw, he dead.

Dammit Xan, shut up and let me think for a second.

...okay, my priority is to get him out this prison. Then we'll hide away for a couple of days. Then we'll continue on to Rosgard. Sounds like a good plan?

You do know there are 2 more entities that sided with Blake right? *Sniff**Sniff* Speaking of them, one has found us.

I sniff the air and smelled a sewer. "Fucking hell..."

Soon, the hallway started filling with water. It was getting to the point where it was up to my knees. I growl and stand still, waiting. I then noticed the top of a head peekking out of the water.

Suddenly, it felt like some weight was being lifted from my shoulders. I turn around swiftly only to see that Josh had been lifted up towards the ceiling by some water.

Fuck...why the bad guys always get the good shit! Sighing, I look at Ray and charge at him with my forearms glowing in my aura. This makes him lunge out of the water at me, catching me off guard. He then tackles me in the water, cutting off my air supply. I struggle and try to fight him off so that i can get air, but he keeps a firm hold of me and starts stratching at my skin. I didn't feel anything, but i saw the pieces of my armor being torn off.

Growling, I force my aura to cover my entire body. He sees this and I feel myself being pushed into the ground by a strong current. He then floats over me, as I'm unable to do anything.

"What's wrong you mutt? Doggie can't swim?" Ray teases.

I felt my turn red-hot. But I wasn't getting mad...

"I.am.not.a.DOG." Xan says fiercely before releasing the steam on my body and causing the water to heat up around us. I then felt the resistance of the water let up. Ray saw this and charged forward, beginning to punch me repeatedly in the face.

After a couple of blows, I gain my wits and headbutt his fist making him question my counter before I leaned up and headbutt him in the chin.

As he stumbled back, I felt myself rolled backwards onto my feet. Xan, you alright?

Yeah.

You sure? You took my body without permission...

I'll teach this scum to not call me a mere dog!

With that I felt my body start to lose it's essence, causing the atmosphere to thicken and get heavy around me. It never bothered me when Xan took control, but he always asked for it.

I just need to make an example out of this oversized lizard!

He then rushed at Ray. Ray began glowing in his aura as he threw a jumpin spin kick. Xan stops, leans back to dodge the kick, and places his hands on the ground before making his right foot seemingly exploded and connected with Ray's chin. But Ray instantly regainned conscious and grabbed Xan's foot, flinging him into the wall.

After smashing into it, Xan bursts from the wall performing the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku. [Tornado Whirlwind Leg used by Ryu and Ken on Street Fighter]

Ray dodged each kick with ease. This made Xan activate his Jikugan[Space-Time Eye] which allowed him to loop himself to continue to swing his foot at Ray.

Ray, after struggling to keep up and get kicked a few times, he jump back and began cartwheeling away from Xan's kicking range. Xan stopped and watched his opponent.

Hissing, like an alligator, his green aura coated his body and formed an alligator shape around his person. Xan growled and got on all fours, our aura covering us and forming a wolf shape. Ray's alligator was charging a green orb while Xan started charging a purpe-black orb.

Then Ray fired.

And then Xan fired

And then Xan fired.

I hope Josh's safe from this

[Collision of the 2 blasts]