Judgement

We all turned our head in the direction of the now died out laughter. It was indeed, Mr. Sweets. I saw that Colton was now on the other side of the room, shaking his head. His face read 'I just witnessed some nasty shit from George, no cap." Garner had his face in his hands.

"Mr. George, could you please tell me what is so funny?" Major asked loudly.

"Oh! Um, well, it kinda stank back here. Like it wasn't me or anything, but it's reeaalll hot back here. WOOO!"

"Remove him." Sergeant Cox said. Major was holding in a laugh.

"Bruh Sgt Cocks, how you gonna do me like that! I mean, not how you did those girls and me last night? WAIT, NOT ME-"

"LEAVE." Two soldier officers came and picked him up, taking him away.

But it was too late. Most the room heard it. Some people were laughing, others were whispering amongst themselves. Colton was a different story. He was crying. He stood up and started beating the walls, rolling on the floor, and clenching his chest. Garner was the same, but Colton was out doing it.

The same guards came to remove them. The laughing was still going on in the hallway and Sergeant Coc- Cox hand his face in his hands, shaking his head. Major was smiling and shaking his head.
"Teens." He said. "Anyway, before any more further interruptions can occur, I believe me and Sergeant have our final judgement."

They both stood.

"On behalf of SOTC. I, Space Major Conley, along with with Space Sergeant Cox have made our final judgements. After a heated and....interesting hearing court case," He chuckled and then continued. "We find that in the case of Rider v. Redwine, we find Rider...."

"Guilty." Major said.
"Not Guilty." Sergeant said.