Dinner

After my very hot shower, I got dressed and picked my sleeping sister up, carrying her to the Dining Hall. She is too tiny to skip lunch. When we got there, some heads turned but nobody did or said anything. I sat her at my table and went to go get my plate. I got steak, a baked potato, and macaroni along with a Mountain Dew to go with it.

When I returned, Abby was woke up immediately and took my bacon loaded potato. I guess so. I said to myself, chuckling.

"What's funny child?" She said, eating happily.

"Nothing." I said, cutting my steak and eating a bite. Whoever the cook was needed to be paid better than all of us. This shit was fucking amazing. Just then, Taylor sat down at our table and I immediately felt the tension rise. Abby stood.

"I'm not hungry an-"

"Sit." I commanded.

She said nothing, but obeyed. I sighed and continued eating. The others must be felt the tension because they were now just eating and sneaking glances at us. I kept my eyes on my food.

"So.." Taylor began.

"So? How's life? You happy?" Abby snapped.

"Abby.." I warned.

She huffed and just started at her. Taylor smiled softly and began eating. I shook my head before finishing my plate. It suddenly didn't taste good.

After a few minutes of eating in silence, conversations resumed. George started being even sweeter. I ignores the tension and listened in to Colton and George arguing. I swear it felt like only 2 seconds before Abby was on top of Taylor. Colton and I hopped to our feet and pulled the girls away from each other.

"Bet you won't smile no more bitch!" Abby yelled, kicking and screaming on my arms. She wasn't going no where through, I had a firm hold of her so fighting was useless. But that didn't stop her from trying.

Eventually 2 Sgt came and took them away. Dinner resumed as if nothing happened.

"So what was that all about?" Garner asked.

"I don't fucking know, ask Abby." I replied.

"I would, but I'd probably end up just staring at her.."

"What do you mean?'

"Dude, she's cute as fuck. I'd definitely hit th-"

I smacked him upside the head. That's my fucking sister? Nasty ass."

He just laughed and we resumed listening to Colton and George.

"Bruh, I remember one time I stuff a banana up my butt." George said shrugging it off.

Everyone got up and left the table, leaving George to die from laughter.