Almost time

Abby soon told Major and Sergeant everything, though she stayed cuddled up to me mumbling everything she said. Blake was a little upset at that, but he didn't say anything. Hey, I mean at least I'm not Josh or Austin.

Apparently, as soon as she she went into the room, she was blindfolded and gagged quickly. They slammed the door and proceed to do the unspeakable. The whole time she was reciting the event, I could feel my power get heavier. Abby gasped and I looked down at her, only to see out of my peripherals that my aura was slightly visible. I looked up, alarmed at what Major and Sergeant  say but they were looking at Miami and Blake who were having the similar problem.

"Well, looks like we have supernatural powers on our side." Major said happily.

Sergeant stayed silent, them shrugged and left the room. Major sighed then kissed Abby softly on the forehead before leaving. After a few moments, she reached out to Blake like a baby. I chuckled and handed her over to an eager Blake who peppered her in kisses. I was about to get up when Miami jumped and hugged, wrapping her arms and legs around me. We shared a kiss before we rested our foreheads together.

"I missed you..." I said softly.

"...crazy birthday huh?" She said with a slight giggle.

I smiled and chuckled. "At least it was somewhat enjoyable. I was dead for my last 3."

She then looked at me confused.

"I'll tell you later." I say dismissively.

She blinks then squints. "You better...." She then nuzzles into me.

"Aww, look at all my babies~" Niani said with a smile.

"Mama, you need to find you someone." Colton said, who I forgot was in the room.

"Nope. I'm a single pringle, not ready to mingle. Unless you count myself, then I'm a taken bacon. Owned by myself!~" She said.

Colton and me groaned.

"Mama, nevermind. I don't think no one can handle you." Colton says.

"You're so white Mama." I say.

She just laughs it off and leaves the room.

"Well, Imma find Bruce or someone to hang out with. I think George and Austin been fucking." He said walking out.

Both Abby and Blake turned their heads. I chuckled and carried my sleeping Miami out the room.

"Be sure to get her some food Blake."

"Same to you about her. You know that's my sister right?"

I froze. "Nigga what??"

I heard Mama yell "Demerits" from down the hall and he nodded. Nigga what x2?? Miami is Blakes sister? Mama can hear that good? AustinxGeorge? Where the fuck is Josh? Who is Bruce?

Too many questions and not enough answers. I should just go to a park and just chill.

"Attention all staff and astronauts. Operation Expedition is a go. I repeat, Operation Expedition is a go.

WHAT THE FUCK?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

OOF. Everyone finding love and shit. Meanwhile I'm alone irl. Oh well, i still got that special someone something just because she finds a way to touch my heart everyday~

Love you, you know who u are!

Also, BabySis, love me! You might not like the next few chapters because of the plot!... Too bad you have to wait til Tuesday tho XD

Love me readers!!😢 Hope ya'll had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday! I know im late, but my shit wasn't charged so bleh