Anti-Gravity Training

I FUCKING LOVE THIS PLACE!

I was laughing and crying tears of joy as I floated around lifelessly.

When we entered the chamber they immediately turned off gravity. A lot of people started panicking, but me and Colton were just floating around laughing making a lot of people mad and jealous. When me and Colton passed each other, we gave each other a high-five/hand shake earning a scowl from multiple helpless people.

After a few minutes of floating around, everyone suddenly fell back down to Earth, hard.

"Alright everyone, fun's over. Now it's time to begin." A Sgt on an intercom said.

A loud alarm sound and soon everyone was on their knees, groaning and trying to stand up. Soon everyone gave up and just laid on the ground.

Everyone except me.

Still on my feet, I felt just a slight weight upon my shoulders. Colton tried to reach his hand out for me.

"Nigga...help...me...up.." He grunted out.

Confused, I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him to his feet. But I stopped before I broke my fucking back. This nigga weighed 18,000 tons!

I looked around and then I felt the weight lift from my shoulders. Apparently it was the same for everyone else since the constant groaning was slowed and people were getting to their feet. Colton, George and Garner came up to me.

"What the fuck are you?"

"Did you seriously not feel that?"

"How were you still standing?"

"I'm a human." I said to Colton. "I did, but it wasn't that strong." I said to Garner. "And I really don't know fam." I said finally to George. Other people came up to me and asked the same questions. Someone even asked what I had for lunch. I honestly was overwhelmed.

"Damien, please exit the gravity chamber." The intercom said.

Everyone got quiet and gave me sympathetic looks. I scowled at them and proceeded to leave. Once I exited I was immediately tackled and cuffed.

"He-" I blacked out after being hit with the butt of a gun.

                  ----------------------

"...Mr.Damien, you must understand I'm trying to run an corporation here. And with you doing witchcraft and sorcery, it causes mayhem in the ranks. I'm sure you can understand."

I squinted and looked at the man talking to me. "W-wha-"

"We'll talk. Damien, Attention."

I stood up.

"Dismissed."

"Thank you sir..?" I said before doing an About Face and exiting.

------------------------------------------------------

"So, what did he want child?" Abby said when I entered our room.

"Huh? Who?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb child, everyone knows that Major Conley called you to his office. What did you do and what did he say?"

I scrunched my face up and then sigh and sat on my bed, flopping backwards.

"I withstood the gravity in the gravity chamber on what I guess was a normal human's limit. Major called me into his office and said something like 'witchcraft' and 'sorcery'. I don't really know, I was just regaining conscious and he was talking." I said, bringing my hands to my face and rubbing.

I heard Abby sigh. "Did he say anything else?"

"He said 'We'll talk'. Then he dismissed me."

"Welp, try not to do anything stupid until then." She said.

"Easy for you to say. Anyway, I also need to apologize. I didn't know Blake was your bf." I said.

I felt her eyes grow wide. "O-oh, yeah. Its okay I guess. I mean, it is my fault I didn't properly introduce you 2 to each other."

"Well, nonetheless, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have wanted to kill him." I said nonchalant.

"Oh shut up big Bro" Abby said, throwing a pillow at me.

I didn't move but I smiled. It was nice having some quality time with my sis. Now I just had to someone get with Mama. Hmm...

"Damien?"

"Yeah?"

"I love ya Bro"

My smile widened. "I love you too Sis."