Almost There

"DAMIEN, WE'RE ALMOST THER- oh.." Niani trailed off as she sees Taylor and Damien sleeping in a compromising position.

Damien woke up with a start and Taylor clung onto him before abruptly letting go. They both looked away from each other embarrassed as Niani had a smirk on her face.

"Naughty kids~" She said before turning around and leaving them alone. After a moment of silence, Damien finally spoke up.

"That was the first time in years since we've slept together..."

Taylor just nodded softly and gave a small smile. Damien was about to stand up, but realized that she was somewhat in his lap.  He cleared his throat and she blushed and leaned herself forward. Since her back was to him, it was now Damien's turn to then blush from the view he had. He sent a prayer thanking God for his mask.

Once the two finally left the room, they can into view of Niani and Abby waiting on them. Niani still had her smirk, but Abby looked annoyed/angry. When Damien sat close to her, she scooted away and crossed her legs, looking away from him. Damien groaned and sat back. Taylor saw the exchange and looked at Niani who was still just smirking.

"Okay, besides that. Damien, I want you to look out the window for just a second." Niani said.

Damien nodded and stood up, walking to the front seat and passing at the site.

"What the fuck is that?!"

------------------------------------------------------
Change in POV in

3...

2..

1.