Part 2

Damien, wake up.

I can't move....

Damien, they're about to put me to sleep. If I fall asleep, I won't be able to protect you. Wake up.

What...?

WAKE UP!

                  ---------------------

I jolt away as nurses and doctors were about to sedate me with a syringe. I jump up and stand ready to fight, growling at them.

"Sir? Can you hear me? You need to lay back down right away." A nurse said.

She advanced and I sliced my hand at her. I caught her face and she stepped back with 3 scratches on her cheek.

"Alright! That's enough!" The doctored said and he thrusted the syringe at me. My hip started vibrating and I immediately sidestepped, falling off the bed. 2 nurses held me down and the doctor neared.

"You're the first patient to fight. Can't you see were trying to help you??" He said.

I said nothing. I then breathed in and head butted both nurses, getting to my feet. My neck vibrated this time as he jabbed the syringe at my neck. I leaned my body out of danger and brought my first to his gut. I followed up by grabbing his face and headbutting him straight on, lastly ending with a knee to his groin. He fell to the ground and I see the 2 nurses back away from me. I then felt the back of my head vibrate and the 2 nurses' eyes' grow.

I dropped and saw a fist swing overhead. I spun and push the attacker back and was met with a familiar face.

"Round 2?" I asked.

"Yep." The guy from the suite said.

Game on.

                   ------------------

The fight was at first just technical, with us just countering and carrying each other's moves.

That was at first.

Now, the fight was more gruesome and savage.

Blood was all around the room, on the wall, on the beds, and of course, on the floor. The room was destroyed, and I mean completely destroyed. Blake was a good fighter, but I was determined to win and so was he.

Somehow, we had got to the point where he was down and I was behind him. I grab him by his waist and lifted him up. That sounded wrong, I know. But you wouldn't say that on you saw that I suplexed him onto the bed, breaking it. I rolled to my feet, the felt then felt my calf begin to vibrate. I turned around and stepped on the doctors forearm, hearing a loud crunch and he yelled out in pain. My back then began vibrating and I quickly spun around only to be met with my opponent tackling me through my own bed. My back screamed at me as I felt it break and the springs pop into my back.

We both groan and rolled to our feet. I grab the IV poll and swing it at him, bending it against his head. He screamed and fell over. I threw poll down and then landed on him.

                   --------------------

Abby's POV

I was on my way to Blake and Damien's room. The doctor said the procedure would be 30mins on Damien and 20mins on Blake. I haven't heard from the doctor in over an hour, so I decided to check on them in case he forgot to notify me. [Yeah, Damien and Blake been fighting for a little over a hour and the nurses have just been watching them. Give them a little break, they're in shock after seeing a patient, that was supposedly unconscious, get up and fight them off with such speed and focus.]

From the other side of the door, I heard grunts and groans coming from inside. Oh no..FUCK! I bang and kick on the door, pleading for someone to let me and in and once it opens I see 2 nurse running out, asking for assistance. When I step in my stomach drops.

In the destroyed room I see my brother on top of my boyfriend, just punching him. Over...and over...and over again. I feel weak and I drop to my knees. Damien stops and looked at me, angry at first but then I saw something. His eyes were his own...they were some shade a red... Then they changed back to their normal brown. He looked at Blake and quickly got off of him as if Blake was about to explode. I just sat there and cried. Why is my life so fucked up??

                   --------------------

Niani's POV

I overhear one of the nurses say that a fight broke out in one of the patient rooms. The only active patient room on this floor was Damien and Blake's. Do they ever just talk?!

I hurry to the room and it looked like WWX happened in here. Abby was on her knees crying, Damien was a few feet from Blake holding his head, and Blake was laying on the floor, a bloody mess. The only way I could tell he was still alive was because his chest was still rising and falling.

My authority side took over me and I immediately began issuing orders to everyone.