Complications

Major and Sergeant have been staring at each other for the past 5 minutes. Xan was counting.

After another minute or so, they excused themselves to a back room. They stayed in there for what seemed like hours. Xan gave me control again and I went to sit down, only to immediately be sandwiched between the two girls I love the most. Even though I was suffocating, I still tried my best hug them back. They were both a crying mess and kept saying sorry but I have no clue on why they were sorry.

After an hour, Xan counting, Major and Sergeant both came back out. Sergeant's face was straight while Major had a smile on his face.

Major cleared his throat, signaling for Mama and Sis to let me go. They did so, relunctantly. "Sorry folks, there were some difficulties but Sergeant Cox agrees 100% with me. Isn't that right, Space Sergeant."

"Yes sir." Sergeant Cox said.

Major, smiling, then said, "Now with out further ado, I would like to read the listings of what will now happen." He picked up a paper and put his glasses on. "First, the cell guard in charge of guarding Damien is to be put to jail with a bail posting of $1 milliom for the bountiful charges from Captain Niani Redwine."

I looked at Mama and she seemed flustered and blushed. I smiled and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Secondly, as of today August 11, 7794, Damien is now free from his sentence. He has also earned his rank back and is now Technical Sergeant at the request of Captain Redwine. Thirdly, seemingly as though Damien did suffer injuries it is now fine, we will ask him now if he wants to continue his course or be take an easier course to ensure he fully heals normally."

All eyes were on me. I looked at Mama and and Sis who just looked at me with sympathy. I then looked at Major who was waiting on an answer.

"Neither." Gasps came from throughout the room. "I want to do the training that I'm required to do so that I can maintain my rank."

Major raised his eyebrow. "Rank is that important to you?" He said with a sly smile.

"Rank is not of importance. It is a goal I set for myself. I promised myself this goal but I do not want to go about it the easy way. I want to earn this rank and when people ask me how I got to this place, I can tell the full heartedly that I fought and earned this position."

Major nodded at my answer. "Well, without further ado. By my command, Congression..."

Everyone stood and shouted. "SIR!"

"Dismissed."

"THANK YOU SIR!"

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the cliffhanger..... I did it to be annoying XD

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this one.