Chapter 39- Evil Plan Revealed

Before I start the chapter...

I'm doing daily book recommendations so here❤️

😊I really like @Violetta_Disney_uk's book:

Bad

☺️I also like @claracarrara's book:

Remember me

They're both leonetta fanfics 👍 (i think)

That's it (: hope you vote for this chapter🌸

---

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

Lara comes towards my way and I panick.

I quickly make a run for it to my car.

As I reach my car, I search my pocket and realize I dropped my phone.

"Crap! I'm going to have to find it!"

I sneak over to where I dropped it and look around. I see it peeking out over the grass and bend over to pick it up.

"Oh hey Violetta"

I pick up my phone and look up.

"Um hey Lara"

"What are you doing here?"

"N-nothing"

"Are you here to see my boyfriend?" She asks harshly.

"N-no I was just..."

"Save it. Now that Leon's finally out of that stinkin' studio I can finally explain everything and brag over my victory"

I quickly look down at my phone as she talks and types in the password.

"You thought you could have Leon, but now I get him! He's mine and not yours! How, You ask? I'll tell you how I did it."

I try to act scared on the outside but I'm smiling on the inside. I move my finger over to the recorder on my phone and press play.

"It all started when Leon's dad came up with an idea. He paid an actor to play a teacher then be cruel to me so that I would quit the studio! Along the way, I had to make sure Leon fell in love with me, so that if he was in love with me he would quit the studio for me! Everything was planned all along and now since Leon is out of the studio I know why he did it and you know why too Violetta."

"Because he... Loves you"

"Yep! And he also must hate you now because you were trying to hurt me! By the way, when you pushed me it didn't hurt at all. You hit like a baby. This is how you are supposed to push."

Lara pushes me forcefully to the ground and I fall backwards landing on my back.

"Oww"

"I'm so glad to have finally done that! Hope you have a great life without Leon!"

She kicks dirt at me and then walks away.

I glare at her as I touch the bruises on my elbows and then pick up my phone.

"I need to show the video to Leon. I will."

---