ashley's

ADDITIONAL WARNING: mentions of vomit

"What no good morning?" you teased Josh as you came into theater class the next day and sat beside him. 

Josh only glared at you, then picked his things up and moved.

What the fuck? Okay then...

--- lunch time with the basketball team ---

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Tyler said as he collected money from around the table.

You had walked up near the table, trying to talk to Josh about what it was that you'd done to piss him off.  

"You're a piece of shit," Josh spat at his 'friend'.

"What'd I do?" Tyler asked.

"I told you I had feelings for her and you did it anyway!" the yellow haired teen shouted.

"Josh-" you tried saying but were overrun by the two boys shouting.

"YOU came up with the idea!" Tyler yelled.

"But I told you I liked her and you went and fucked her anyway!" Josh screamed.

Wait, what?  you thought.

"Look. A bet is a bet and I won." the brunette gloated.

"What 'bet' ?" you voiced as you walked closer to the group of athletes.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Josh commented.

"Yes, that's why I just asked..." you muttered.

"Joshie here made a bet that the first of us to bang this one chick gets $100." Gerard answered.

"What the fuck dude!" Josh hissed.

"Well I didn't say who!" Gerard replied in his defense.

"Wow, real nice." you acknowledged as you looked down at the yellow haired boys annoyed facial expression.

"Ironic coming from you of all people," Josh spat while avoiding eye contact with you.

"Huh?" you questioned. 

"We all know you fucked Tyler last night." Brendon said.

"WHAT!?!" you shouted so loud that everyone in the cafeteria looked over at your group. "You fucking LIAR!"

Tyler sunk down in his chair as the group of basketball players stared him down over the fact he lied to them all.

"Give me my money back!" Brendon exclaimed.

"And fuck you! I thought you actually liked me!" you lectured the yellow haired boy. "Don't talk to me ever again!"

You stormed off from the cafeteria as tears began to fall down your cheeks.