bøyfriend. bøyfriend? bøyfriend.

"For each hit, you are going to count and thank me for it accordingly. Do you understand?" Josh asked as he rubbed his hand over your bare butt.

"Yes," you muttered.

Josh brought his hand down against your ass, making you hiss with the pain that surged through you.

"One. Thank you, daddy."

Another hit came down, this time on the other cheek. It stung just as badly.

"Two. Thank you daddy."

The redhead made two consecutive strikes in a row, making you yelp from the sensitivity and mercy he lacked on you.

"F-our. Thank you daddy." 

Two more within the same breath.

"Fuck! Six!!!" you moaned as you grabbed Josh's thighs tightly and clenched your jaw. "Thank you daddy."

"Only four more." Josh said softly.

Jesus Christ... you thought quietly.

Four more spankings were met on your ass that glowed bright red, with tears stinging in your eyes from how badly it hurt.

"Ten. Thank you daddy."

"You did so well, princess." Josh praised as he rubbed the over sensitized skin.

"Thank you, daddy," you said for the eleventh time within five minutes.

"What a well behaved little whore you've become since you walked in your room with me." Josh commented. "Did you decide how you want to be fucked tonight over the duration of your punishment?"

oH JESUS CHRIST you thought

"...I...I wanna be pinned down and told what to do." you said with blushed cheeks.

"I can do that." he whispered while lightly tapping your bottom to signal for you to get off his lap.  "Get on your knees."

You obeyed his orders, dropping to the ground where you saw him standing in front of you and smirking as he pushed your hair behind your ear. You began unbuckling his pants with a tiny giggle as you pulled them down around his ankles. Josh lightly moaned as he felt you kiss him through his boxers and lightly squeeze him through his underwear.

"Open your mouth like a good girl." Josh instructed with you pulling back and waiting patiently with your mouth agape. 

Josh dropped his boxers to the ground, where you could've came from the sight of just seeing him without pants on. The redhead pumped himself a few times before you swatted his hand away and took the wheel of pleasing him. 

"You really want this don't you? So naughty..." Josh teased as you placed a kiss on the base of his shaft and listened to his breath hitch.

You licked a strip up his length, stopping to dip your tongue in his slit which made Josh gasp loudly. Your hands cupped his balls and massaged them as you lowered yourself down on his cock and sucked him off. The redhead gripped your hair and slammed you down on him, making you gag and face contort.

"God," he said with a shaky breath as you looked up at him during it all. Your cheeks hollowed out as you bobbed quickly on him and started deep throating his cock. 

"Oh baby girl, baby girrrl," he moaned loudly while bucking his hips against your mouth. 

You took his cock out of your mouth and put it in between your breasts and squeezed them both together to hold his dick there. You moved yourself up and down, with Josh's eyes rolling back as he bit his lower lip from how good it felt.