søaked

2374 words 💥 yowza. longest chapter i've EVER written.
---

"My goodness. What's gotten into you, kitten?" Josh chuckled as you shut the bathroom door behind you and began stripping down to only your panties.

"Can it be you?" you questioned as you grabbed Josh's shirt and pulled him closer to you. You attached your lips to his neck and gently nibbled at the pale skin below his tunnels.

"Ah,"  Josh grunted in pleasure as you nipped the skin on his throat.

The redhead reached out his colorful arm to turn on the shower water before returning his attention to you.

"I missed you so much," you whispered in the crook of his neck as your hands ran up the inside of his shirt.

"I missed you too, baby girl." Josh said lowly as he pulled his shirt off and pressed his body against yours.

The drummer pressed his lips against yours, gently kissing you and holding your hips as you both shared delicate lip movements with the other. You rubbed your hands across Josh's muscular torso, tracing the outlines of his abs and defined v-line as you felt his body.

Josh lifted his hands from your hips and trailed his fingers along your collarbone. He ran the pads of his index fingers down the middle of your breasts where he stopped once he reached the middle of your hardened nipples. The redhead traced circles around your sensitive nubs, teasing you as he sucked your bottom lip before breaking the away from the kiss. You pressed your hips against his as soft whimpers fell from your lips.

"I know how sensitive your nipples are, and how much playing with them makes your little clit ache," Josh muttered in the nape of your neck, his hot breath against your skin sending chills down your spine.

You took a sharp breath as his index fingers and thumbs pinched both of the delicate centers of your breasts. The drummer sucked a shade of violet where your neck met your collarbone, ensuring to roll his hips against yours as he felt your lower half swivel against his lap. The redhead kissed your chest, slowly lowering himself down to your breasts where his hands massaged them before he took your nipple in his mouth and swirled his tongue over it.

"Hmpf," you moaned quietly as your palm held the back of his head and pulled his bright red curls. Josh softly bit down on the nub and listened to you gasp from the sensation. The drummer moaned against you as he heard you start to beg for more.

"Joshie, can we...can we get in the shower?" you asked while holding onto his hips and staring at his pants that were already dangerously low.

"Sure," the redhead smiled as he watched you peel your panties off and enter the stand up shower and dropped all clothes his lower half held.

He entered the shower behind you, with both of you giggling as you saw each other naked. The drummer stood behind you and ensured you were the one under the warm water so you were kept warm. He wrapped his strong arms around your waist, pulling you against him as he softly swayed your bodies from side to side while his head rested against the back of yours. Your cheeks flushed as he kissed your jawline and his grip tightened around your hip bones.

"I want to show you how much you mean to me," he whispered with you turning around and smiling as you made eye contact. Even with him being 28 he still had those same mocha brown eyes you always loved to look into.

Loved. you thought as you chewed your bottom lip.

"What is it, princess?" Josh asked cautiously. "Are your blood sugars okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I just...was thinking." you spoke with a shy smile.

"About?" he asked while rubbing circles into the skin around your hips.