calvin klein's

"You're lucky that I'm starved for your pussy, you brat." Josh commented as you giggled and laid on your back. "Come on, lift up your legs so I can work my tongue in between them."

"Okay, daddy," you teased while slipping off your panties and readying yourself from him.

"God, look how wet you are...and I haven't even started yet..." the redhead said with a smirk as he slid his middle finger inside of you then quickly pulled it out. His mocha brown eyes looked up at you from between your legs as he sucked on his finger. Your cheeks grew hot while your bottom lip found itself between your teeth as he teased you.

The drummer of Twenty Øne Piløts licking me off his fingers while looking at me in doing so. Check that off the bucket list. you thought mentally. 

"O-h," you moaned as Josh slid now two fingers inside of you and kissed your clit.

Your eyelashes fluttered shut as you felt his hot, wet mouth begin working itself on your bundle of nerves. The redhead used his tongue to spell his name on your clit, moaning into you as you interlaced your fingers with his red curls. You whimpered as he softly began to suck the special spot while also picking up the pace of his fingers pumping in and out of you.

"That feels so good baby," you groaned as he curled his fingers up inside of you. The redhead made a similar movement to getting change from a vending machine within you, making your eyes pop open before sliding into the back of your skull (a/n: you may laugh at this sentence, but do it & tell me whose laughing and moaning then babyyyyy).

"Fuck!" you cried as you heard a small chuckle from beneath your thighs. Josh started to flick his tongue against you, sensing you loved it by how your hips started rocking back and forth on him and his fingers. Your fingers pulled at his hair while your breathing hitched as he slid a third finger in and rapidly increased his finger pumping. 

"Josh baby, yesyesyes!" you moaned loudly as your back arched off the mattress. Josh slid his arm underneath the curve of your back, holding you against his face as you rolled your hips ON him and his tongue. His fingers rubbing your g-spot with the combination of his tongue became too much for you, with a bubbling sensation starting to arise in the pit of your stomach.

"I'm, I'm~" you tried saying.

"Daddy you'r-e  'gon ma-ke me cummm," you hiccuped as Josh moaned loudly into your core with the sound of him slurping your juices filled your ears.

A loud pleasure laced scream erupted from your mouth behind his name and other profanities as you orgasmed from him being between your legs. Your eyes clenched shut while your hands tugged his hair and lungs gasped for air. The redhead held your thighs open as they tried closing from shaking so much. 

"God, damn," you panted as you slowly regained your breath.

Josh removed his fingers, giving one last final swipe of his tongue from your core to your clit (and a quick smooch to your bundle of nerves) before sitting up and putting his fingers in your open mouth.  

"That's it baby girl, taste yourself." he said lowly as he watched you suck them clean.

You winked before pulling him in closer to your face and pressing your lips against his, letting out a soft whimper into the kiss. 

"What is it, princess?" Josh questioned as he hovered over you.

"Sorry...I just can't help but moan when I'm in your mouth..." you said with a shy laugh.

"You're so adorable." the drummer chuckled 

"Thanks," you said while swiping your tongue across your lower lip.

"Oh, I know that face..." Josh smirked. "Is my little slut wanting to taste her daddy's cum?"

"You still know how to read my mind after all this time..." you teased while starting to palm him through his jeans, loving the sound he made as his breath hitched. 

"Because I haven't been able to stop thinking of my baby girl even after all this time," he said while unbuttoning his pants and taking them off. 

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you all this time either, Joshie," you admitted while blushing. The redhead's cheeks flushed as he leaned in to give you one more kiss before swapping positions with you on the bed. You straddled his thighs and began teasing him through his Calvin Klein boxers.

Calvin Klein boxers? Damn. you thought when comparing them to his basic Target brand ones from high school.

You mouthed the outline of his bulge through his clothing, listening as Josh grunted from feeling your hot breath against his member. Small areas soaked in your saliva that Josh could feel against his length, and that too felt great for the drummer.

"Still cannot believe how fucking huge you are, Dun." you chuckled with the drummer letting out a chuckle as well.

"I hear that a lot." he bragged with a smile.

"Thanks, that's just what every woman wants to hear before having a cock in their mouth." you scoffed while rolling your eyes and starting to pump him.

"I'd be okay with making you the only one, though." Josh muttered.

"I bet you would be. I'm great at sucking dick." you said with a laugh.

"Well, yeah, that's one of the reasons among others," he agreed.

"I know," you spoke while eyeing his cock.

How the hell did I deep throat this at 18? you wondered nervously.

"Exactly." Josh said as he cupped your jaw in his hand before running his thumb down your bottom lip. "Now, suck daddy's cock like a good girl." 

"Yes, daddy," you replied as you held his cock in your hand. 

"Make sure you do the thing I love." he added with a smirk. 

***