Eiffel tøwer

"So...Eiffel Tower?" Josh said with a smile as he got out of bed and walked over to his duffel bag to grab an outfit. 

"Uh, yeah!!!" you exclaimed happily while jumping out of bed to grab an outfit of your own. 

"You're so cute." Josh cooed as you put on a floral sundress with flats. 

"And you're so handsome." you complimented as Josh put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a floral print top. "Hey! We're twins!"

"Well one of us is gonna have to change." Josh said in a very feminine tone, making you bust up laughing.

"You're a dork." you teased.

"Your dork." Josh said with a wink as he placed a kiss on your lips, making you blush.

"Got that right." you giggled while making your way out of the room.

"Not so fast, kitten. I need to have a word with you before we head out." the redhead said with a devious grin as he grabbed your hand and led you to the bed.

"Yes, sir?" you asked. Josh chuckled as he listened to you use his pet name within the moment.

"Good girl." Josh praised, causing you to let out a small giggle as you sat on the bed while he stood there in front of you. "So. You know how sir loves what a dirty, messy, filthy girl you can be. Yeah?"

"Mhm..." you hummed while feeling your cheeks grow hot. Josh crouched down to be level with you, placing his large hands on your thighs and running them up higher and higher. The more he moved his hands upward, the more the fabric of your sundress scrunched up. 

"That's right, and sir needs a little extra tonight. Do you know what that means?" the drummer asked with a grin, swiping his tongue across his perfect white teeth in the process. 

"It's time for me to get used?" you questioned quietly, feeling fire course through your veins as you watched Josh nod his head slowly. The drummer stood up, walking over to his duffel bag when he overheard you mumble. "Is it weird that I just...want you to use me tonight?"

"What did you just say, little girl?" Josh asked, looking over his shoulder at you. You could make out the curvature of his nose and the silver piercing that went through it, making you weak in the knees from the sight. 

"I said I want to be used by you tonight. Can I be your personal toy, sir?" you asked.

"As if you had any choice." Josh said followed by a dark chuckle as he turned around and walked over with miscellaneous items in his hands. "Bend over for me, princess."

"O-Okay." you said hesitantly as you positioned yourself over the mattress, leaning your torso on the bed while your ass was in the air.

"Pull up your dress for me." the drummer said lowly as you heard him pop the cap to a bottle of something. Obeying his command, you waited anxiously as you wondered what it was he had in store. "Aw, and you didn't wear panties. You're behaving so well for me today."

Of course you weren't about to wear underwear underneath your dress. You knew nothing turned him on more than going without panties while you two were out in public.

Josh brushed his fingertips against your still soaked, sensitive core, causing you to jump and make your breath hitch. The redhead grinned behind you as he watched your reaction, furthering his teasing as he slid a finger inside of you and penetrated you deeply. 

"Ohhhh," you moaned, grabbing onto the comforter and making you clench your eyes shut.

"That's my hungry little kitty." Josh said lowly as he slid an additional finger into you, making you gasp and moan even louder. "Kitten is a hungry girl in the morning, isn't she?"