i missed yøu

Josh hovered over you, placing a sloppy kiss on your lips as your hand gently squeezed him through his boxers. The redhead let out a heated groan as he bucked his hips against your hand. There was such force behind the thrust you were a bit taken aback.

"What is it gorgeous?" he asked as he looked into your eyes while you bit your lower lip.

"You're just...so fucking hot," you spoke with wide eyes, making the redhead chuckle as you stared his perfect body up and down.

"The same goes for you, princess."

You smiled and hooked your fingers around the waistband of his underwear, pulling them off with Josh sitting next to you as he removed them completely. You straddled his waist, with the redhead's eyebrows shooting up in surprise as he watched you take charge. You rested your soaked core against his length, feeling the warmth of his cock against your clit.

"God, I can feel your juices running down your thighs," Josh spoke with his eyes rolling into the back of his head as you rocked your hips against his shaft.

"I've never been this wet from Kellin before," you softly panted as you rubbed your sexes against the other.

"He doesn't know how to work your body like I do," Josh smirked as he rubbed circles against your nipples with his thumbs. You couldn't help but blush and bite your bottom lip as you felt his tip brush up against your entrance.

"Stop teasing," he complained as you giggled.

"What's the matter daddy? Did you miss my pussy after all this time?" you toyed while circling your hips on the head of his dick.

"So fucking much," he groaned as he dug his nails into your hips. 

"We missed you too," you spoke as you held his cock below you and slid down on to him. Your face contorted with pain from his size after not having been with him for ten years.

"You can handle it, kitten," Josh spoke with you only a quarter of the way down on him.

"I-I know," you whimpered as you dug your nails into his tattooed forearm.

Holy shit he looks hot with tattoos. you thought.

"I know you like it rough, baby girl," Josh spoke as he cocked his head.

"D-Don't..." you said hesitantly.

"What's the matter, beautiful? Don't like cumming from pain anymore?" the redhead said with an amused facial expression. You were only half way down him when Josh held your hips and slammed you down against him, forcefully taking in his 8.5 inches.

"F-F-F-uck!" you cried out in agony.

"Shit you're fucking tight," Josh moaned as he slid in and out of you while you froze there in pain.

"Josh it hurts so b-ad," you hiccuped as tears fell down your cheeks, "please don't fucking stop!"

The redhead bucked his hips up, thrusting his dick deep inside of you with each movement. You regained your breath that was taken out of you when he rammed himself in you, taking advantage of the moment to finally begin riding him. You rocked your body forward, watching as Josh gasped and laid still as your cunt slid up and down his shaft. The man grabbed your ass, squeezing tightly before slamming his hand down and spanking you.

"Hmf~" you moaned with your lip between your teeth as you started bouncing up and down on him.

"I've thought about fucking you like this forever, Y/N," Josh groaned as he threw his head back.

"You're so fucking big, Jesus Christ," you grunted.

"You love it," he spoke.

"So, so much, babe," you moaned as a sweat began to break across your body.

"I need to be in you deeper," Josh panted as he grabbed you and laid you on your back.

The redhead positioned himself in between your legs, placing a passionate kiss on your lips as he slid himself back inside of you once more.

"Oh, Josh," you moaned out with your hands grabbing his hair and pulling his bright red curls.

"I missed you so much," he panted as he kissed your lips. "So, so fucking much baby girl,"

You felt butterflies fill your stomach at his words, smiling like an idiot as you cupped his face and continued kissing him...or was that an orgasm?

"I missed you too Joshie," you moaned as he pumped his cock in and out of you.

"I'll never leave again," he spoke as he kissed your neck and held your waist.

You interlaced your fingers with his, holding him closely as your breathing went unsteady as your orgasm crept up on you from the heat of the moment and him mercilessly rubbing against your g-spot.

"I'm 'gon cum, daddy," you hiccuped between each of his thrusts

"Make me proud, baby girl. Cum on this cock." he growled.

"J-Josh oh, fuck!" you cried as you clenched around his cock, shaking against him as your orgasm ripped through your body. You'd never been to space, but hell if you didn't see stars within that moment of cumming from him.

"I love it when I can feel you squeeze your pussy around me." Josh moaned.

Man, did you forget how pretty he sounded when he moaned.

"Shit," he panted. You could recognize by his thrusts and facial expressions that he was close.

"Cum for me, daddy," you said as you dug your heels into the dimples of his perfect back.

"Fuck Y/N, oh fuck," Josh moaned. You pulled him in for a kiss, swallowing his heavenly moans as you felt him cum inside of you. The redhead whimpered as he came, while sliding his tongue into your mouth and swirling his spit with yours. After a few more lazy thrusts, the drummer pulled out of you, and panted as he laid beside you. His heart still almost beating out of his chest from his orgasm.

"That was better than in high school," you laughed.

"Wow," Josh said with a grin. 

The redhead wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you in closer to him where he placed a kiss on your forehead. You rested your head against his chest, listening to his rapid heartbeat and holding his hand in your own.

"I really did miss you," he said quietly. "I wasn't just saying that in the heat of the moment. Well, I was, but I also truly meant it-"

"Josh, shhhh." you said with your eyes closed.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"It's okay, just relax." you spoke gently. 

Josh ran his fingers through your hair, quietly laying there with you as you two simply embraced each others company.

"Joshie?" you said while playing with his fingers.

"Yes, my love?" he asked.

M y   l o v e?   you repeated over and over in your thoughts.

  "I...I just wanted to say...I, um...I missed you, too."  

***