2/2/19 - Inspirational

"Making mistakes is part of learning to choose well. No way around it. Choices are thrust upon us, and we don't always get things right. Even postponing or avoiding a decision can become a choice that carries heavy consequences. Mistakes can be painful - sometimes they cause irrevocable harm - but welcome to Earth. Poor choices are part of growing up, and part of life. You will make bad choices, and you will be affected by the poor choices of others. We must rise above such things."

- Brandon Mull, Keys to the Demon Prison

I'm not sure which character said this, but it's a good quote. We all make mistakes, which can lead to painful consequences. However, instead of dwelling upon what we should have done, or complaining about the consequences, we must look ahead and try to make something good come out of it. 

Even if you've made choices you regret, if you try to stay positive and correct your mistakes, things will turn out for the better.

Now, I'm not saying go out and deliberately do something you know is wrong. What I'm saying is, that if you DO make a mistake, things will be okay. We learn from our mistakes and they help us to become better people.

I hope that inspired you! Have a wonderful day! Bye!