4/4/19 - Inspirational

"Those who wander are not lost."

-Shannon Messenger, Keeper of the Lost Cities

This is an adapted version of J.R.R. Tolkien's "Not all those who wander are lost," from Lord of the Rings.

I think one of the saddest words in the English language is lost.

Lost is usually associated with deprivation, confusion, disappointment, hurt, and not knowing. Most of the time, you use "lost" In a negative way. The only time I can think of where "lost" is positive is if you've lost weight.

You lost a competition, you lost your job, you lost your way, you lost your friends, you lost your family, you lost a chance, you lost your freedom, you lost your mind, you lost hope, you lost time, you lost your life. The list of things you can lose could go on and on.

All those things have a feeling of uncertainty and disappointment that go with them. Not knowing is one of the scariest and sorrowful things a person  can experience.

But even if you lose something, doesn't mean it's gone. You can find another competition or job. You can find your way back. When you lose those you love, they are not truly lost. They are still there, within your heart. You will see them again. There will be second chances. You can win your freedom. There's always more time.... etc.

Anything that you lose, you can find again. 

I'm sorry, this was a lot more inspirational in my head. I hope it inspired you anyway.

Please vote, comment, and share with your friends. Bye! Have a wonderful day! And if you feel lost, remember you can be found.