3/18/19 - Funny

"Alex, can you believe this?"

"How did you expect them to react?" She asked. "What would you do if a guy showed up out of nowhere and told us we were characters in his story?"

"I would punch him in the face for making everything so d*** difficult!" He said."

- Chris Colfer, Land of Stories; An Author's Odyssey

I apologize that there was language I had to beep out. It was just too good of a quote not to put in here. 

I think it would be really awesome to travel into a book, whether it was my writing, or someone else's. I don't know what my characters would do if I met them. 

At least Chris Colfer knows how his characters feel about him. 

I definitely need one of those portal potions they use in The Land of Stories. That way, I could travel into any fantasy world in any book that I wanted, meet my favorite characters, eat the delicious food, and so on. One problem, though: I would need a portal potion to travel into The Land of Stories to get a portal potion. Life can be tricky that way.

If someone showed up and told me I was a character in their book, I would be really confused. Why would they write something so boring? Who would get sucked into a story about someone with a rather uneventful life? 

Anyways, please vote, comment, and share with your friends. Bye! Have a wonderful day! What would you do if someone told you they wrote you?