2/17/19 - Inspirational

"Life is amazing. And then it's awful. And then it's amazing again. And in between the amazing and the awful it's ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That's just living heartbreaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it's breathtakingly beautiful."

- LR Knost

I don't really have much to say about this one. It's pretty straightforward. If we really think about it, life is stunning. It's amazing how intricate and complicated everything is.

It's beautiful how life has ups and downs, and times when things seem boring and routine, just like a picturesque landscape full of hills. 

Wonderfulness, awfulness, and mundaness are all part of the landscape of life. They are unavoidable. You can't have ups without having downs, and if you don't have either, you would have ordinary and boring the entire time, and life wouldn't be as breathtakingly beautiful as it is.

When you are at the top of the hill, when life is amazing, take in the view. Enjoy it while you can.

And when you fall down into the valley, and life hits rock-bottom, maybe all you can see is that hill----that trial----in front of you. But if you keep trying, keep trudging up that hill, you will eventually be able to see the other side.

And there are times when the landscape of life becomes flat, and you can take a breath and relax for a while, until you come to the next hill or valley.

Life really is beautiful.

I guess I had more to say about this than I thought. Does my metaphor make sense?

Anyways, please vote, comment, and share with your friends. Bye! Have a wonderful day, and a beautiful life!