2/20/19 - Inspirational

"If we might be able to save this world, how can we walk away? Too many people around here have given up! Galloran said heroes sacrifice for causes; they do things that others hide from. I may not be some great hero, but I won't hide from this. I would never live with myself."

- Brandon Mull, Beyonders

Compare to Cole's quote I posted on 2/6/19. Sound similar? Brandon Mull's books really reflect his take on life. Is it just me, or do the main characters in all of his books seem similar. That boy who tries to combat fear with a sense of humor, but is so courageous and would sacrifice anything to save those he loves. Seth, Jason, Cole. Does anyone else see it?

Anyways, don't hide from the world's problems. Don't just sit around and live with your issue while you wait for someone else to do it. If you do that, no one is going to fix the problem. Take action and "Be the change you want to see in the world."

Sorry this is so late. I left my house at 5:40 a.m., and didn't get home til 8:50 p.m. That's 15 hours away from home. I should probably be sleeping right now, but I didn't want to disappoint you. 

Please vote, comment, and share with your friends. Bye! Have a wonderful night! And be a hero, no matter what it takes!