3/20/19 - Funny

"Whatever you do," Seth said around a chewy mouthful, "try not to leave me down here too long. You can only play a certain amount of Yahtzee games in a row before you become a lunatic."

"I'll keep that in mind."

― Brandon Mull, Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary

This is true. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. Whether it's Yahtzee, Uno, Monopoly, or any of the other million more interesting games out there.

I just kind of used this quote as a filler, so I could tell you a quick story.

Yesterday, my BFF told me that on the way to first period, her eyelids just gave up. So she was walking down the hallway with her eyes closed. In her mind she imagined someone asking her why she was walking with her eyes closed. The first response that came to her mind was, "My eyes went on maternity leave."

............Well.

Then she continued talking to me. "How would that work? Would one be on maternity leave and one on paternity leave? Would one be back sooner than the other?"

I'm sorry, I just thought that was funny. It was probably funnier in person than it is on here.

She also told me, "You don't choose the pun life; the pun life chooses you."

So true! It's not my fault I have bad puns! Let the puns rise over all the earth!

Anyways, please vote, comment, and share with friends. Bye! Have a wonderful night! And don't play too many rounds of Yahtzee! (You might go insane;)