3/30/19 - Funny

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

He has a point. 

I don't recommend trying to make anyone warm for the rest of their life----it won't last very long if you do.

If you couldn't tell, this is most definitely a spin on "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

I don't have much to say about this. 

On another topic, after finishing Dragonwatch: Wrath of the Dragon King, I decided to read it to my little brother, who had already read the first book. I think I probably did this because I didn't like the ending and wanted to go back to a happier time, before stuff happened. But on Wednesday, I finished it a second time. WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF!?!?!? At least I won't have to suffer alone anymore!!!!! 

I say, Read to a man and he's entertained for a day. Teach a man to read, and he's entertained for a lifetime.

Whew, this supposedly funny quote is turning inspirational! I better go! 

Please vote, comment, and share with your friends. Bye! Have a wonderful night! (I'm sorry I'm not putting some funny little sign off here, but I can't think of anything related to the quote;)