Part 4

The first time I'll write a previously please bare with me
--------------------

Previously...

"CY?!?"

"MN?!?"

----

Son Chaeyoung'sPOV

"Son Chaeyoung is that really you?"

"Yes it's me"I said and smiled

I was about to speak but before I could,
dad spoke.

"Oh you guys know each other?"

"Yeah, we do actually dad we are childhood bestfriends"I said smiling,I'm really happy she's back my life is a complete mess without her.

"Oh,So she was the one you were talking about since you were a kid"
My dad said I just showed him a thin smile.

I would like to introduce to you guys,Her name is Cho Miyeon,she's my long time bestfriend but she went to states,She's my first crush I really like her,We treat each other like siblings, for her only,I treat her like a special friend not just a friend but something more than that.

"Since you guys,already know each other we'll leave you guys so you guys could talk"he said and we just nodded, I badly want to talk to her

When My dad and her dad already left we started to talk.

"Woah the last time I saw you I was taller than you"She said teasingly so I just chuckled,here she is again teasing me.

"Hey,that was only a cm,stop teasing me alright?"I said and she just chuckled.

"I can't promise,you're cute when you're mad or being teased"she said and chuckled

Did she just say I'm cute???

"Yeah I know, you even teased Tzu to Somi and you clearly know that Somi likes Dahyun and Tzu likes Somi"I said and she was kinda shocked.

"What Somi likes Dubu?"she said shocked.

"Mhm,you didn't know because you flew to states,the three of them never got involved into relationships tho"I said telling the truth.

"Oh,How about you have you fallen inlove with someone now?"she said teasing me.

"Yeah, before,I'm actually waiting for someone"I said to her and smiled showing my dimple.

"Ooh,who is it?"She said.

If only you knew it was you

"You actually don't wanna know,Btw how about you? Have you fallen inlove with someone?"I said teasing her,I still actually like her.

"Actually like you, before too."she said and chuckled.

Cute

"Who?"

"It's-"

Before she could tell me who it is,someone interrupted us.

"Yo Chae!"He looked at me and looked at Miyeon

"MIYEON?!?"Jeongyeon was so surprised because he didn't saw her for years

"Sup Jeong"She said coolly that made me giggle.

"Miyeon how've you been we haven't seen you for years"he said and sat down a chair across us.

"I've been okay haha"she said and giggled cutely