Part 44

*if any of y'all remember there's a girl who brought Chae home after he got drunk and I named her Sowon but imma change it to Hyejoo (Olivia hye) hehe stan loona*

Chou Tzuyu's POV

It's been a few days and we got information in that short amount of time because we have some good hackers in our side.

And it seems that there's someone that's the boss or the person who give orders to these people.

We plan to gather up and ambush the mastermind to all these and what they need from Chaeyoung.

"Are y'all ready?" Taehyung said while loading our guns.

We are on our hideout we keep lots of things here

"Y'all still never talked with Kai?" Yoongi asked

"He went missing after that missing we never got any interactions with him again" Dino said while trying the scope on the sniper, since he'll be incharge of the sniper well him, Mark and Joshua they'll be incharge of the sniping well Kai would have been incharge of sniping but he could be in the frontline too. (Yo I dunno much about these things)

"Ight' put them all in the bag and I'll go put it in the trunk of the cars" We will be using three cars since we're 16 peeps.

When we were ready and we were armored we headed to the cars and drove to the specific location.

We aren't rushing the place where Chae is even though we needed to save her asap we just need to take it slow so that our idea won't flop.

We aren't bad guys but if you mess with our buddy.

You're dead.

"Y'all ready to do some torture?" Hanbin said.

We all chuckled.

"Mhm can't wait for them to be tortured f*ck*ng idi*ts they messed with Chae"

○A few moments later○

"We're at the position ready the snipers, over" I announced to the radio where they are all connected to each other we have to carry this walkie talkie so that we will understand each other.

"Affirmative" said Joshua from the other line.

We used our binoculars to confirm if they are on the positions which they are.

"Eyes on the look out and the one guarding the area, shoot when I say so" Taehyung ordered.

We used silencers to take out the people around the area and we succeeded.

"Alright everyone ready your guns and be aware of your surrounding, be alert" We nodded and agreed to Taehyung.

Taehyung is a great leader, he's an expert and has experience in these kinds of things.

"We're on our position"

"We have cleared the area it's safe, we will be on the lookout"

"Okay when I count to three everybody enter quietly and be alert"

We opened the gate.

"Okay we need Taehyun's help" Bobby said since there's a lock to it that involves technology.

"Taehyun we need your help to unlock this door"

"On it"

After a few seconds of waiting we heard the door unlock and we went inside.

"There's two men guarding the guy"

"Make that 5, there's four people inside the house their boss is counted"

I did not expect them to have only 4 people guarding inside and I think there were about 6 people guarding the outside area which they were very far away.. I did not know they were that stupid.

"Okay let's bust in"

We successfully eliminated the guys that were guarding the guy.

"Who are you guys?!" The guy said panicking.

"You'll know that later, we're taking you with ua and you're not going anywhere until we get the info we needed from you"

"I'll never tell you anything and you will never get any information from me"

"Let's see about that"

"GUYS FUCK THERE'S STILL SOME PEOPLE IN THE BASEMENT AND THEY SHOT CHAN"

"Shit!" Dahyun cursed.

"Jungkook, Jin and Hanbin rescue Chan and the rest of us will kill them"

Our focus was killing the other guys but we forgot about the boss.

Yoo Jeongyeon's POV

"FUCK THEY TOOK THE GUY"

"WHY WERE NOBODY GUARDING HIM HIM?! ARGHHHH!!"

"THERE'S STILL MANY PEOPLE ARRIVING, MARK,DINO AND JOSHUA ARE COMING TO HELP US AND DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE ENEMIES"

"DAHYUN,HANBIN AND TZUYU COME WITH ME LET'S GO AFTER THE PEOPLE WHO ESCAPED"I shouted

"TAEHYUNG KEEP IN CHARGE HERE" I said shouting since we can't hear each other because of the gunshots and he nodded.

We rushed out the place or the house and found them entering the car.

But before they could enter the vehicle, We shot them and the tires so that they won't be able to escape.

But that didn't stop them and they got away with the tires screeching.

"GO! Get to the car let's go after them before they can completely escape" Tzuyu said and we all rushed towards our car and followed them.

3rd person's POV

"Master someone ambushed Mr. Kim!"

Their master slammed the table in shock and anger.

"What the hell?! The guys you assigned are a bunch of idiots for not doing their job, eliminate their families and take all the things they own and burn them"

The so- called master looked over to the co-leader.

"You'll be in-charge from now on, take him away" He nodded and ordered his men to take him away and their master just stood there and watch him get dragged away and pleading to not do the punishment.

The punishment?

Execution.

He sat down with visible frustration.

"Hmm.. I see now Son Chaeyoung you have friends to save you.. let's just see if they'll even see you breathing by the time they get to see you" he whispered to himself.

"Never mess with the kims"

--------------

Sorry if this looks fucking childish my mind is literally empty and I can't seem to find the words