Part 39

Yoo Jeongyeon's POV

It's almost weekend and last last day just happened.

Chaeyoung is still recovering with the bruises.

And we still don't have any idea who did them, mostly we will find out because of our advanced technology.

Maybe because the people who did it is doing a very well job on hiding his identity.

But as soon as we find out who it is.

I will not hesitate to end whoever that is' life.

I mostly don't care about other people but it's different in this case.

I don't wanna go to school today but Chaeyoung kept on insisting me and the others to go to school and he can take care of himself.

Of course we refused with the command but we still did it anyways.

Three hours, three hours of listening to the professors.

And we have so many things to do.

And none of them even sunk in my brain.

Also we only have morning classes and that's the only good thing.

I then decided to go to Chaeyoung since they have 4 subjects and I only have three well only for now.

And the numbers?

Mono said she saw numbers on his back and he didn't even know about it.

We tried finding it out by translating them to letters but only random letters.

We finally made a word by putting the jumbled words into and actual word.

It was confusing at first.

But when we searched it at google maps we found a location.

So we went there but there was no people there.

We asked the people around there that might know any information about to person who lives or lived there.

"Last time we saw a person entered was four months ago"All answers were like that.

It's getting even more suspicious so we did double time finding out who it is.

We won't give up until we find that someone.

I don't know what they're trying to do or show or whatever but I know they aren't good.

Who have to keep an eye out for everything.

I finally arrived after minutes of driving.

Chae's room is in the 6th floor so I had to take the elevator.

But then it was full so I'm that impatient person so I just took the stairs.

Atleast it'll help me with my work out I guess.

I jogged my way up the stairs.

I was half way there when I saw someone exiting through the door.

We locked eyes for a second before he ran and I chased after him.

He turned to an aisle so I did but he wasn't there anymore so I ran back to Chaeyoung.

I opened the door as fast as I can and only to find him sleeping I heaved out a sigh.

Now I have to transfer Chaeyoung to the exclusive one for extra security.

I called them but none answered so I decided to just stay maybe they'll come since I have rang them a few times.

I need sleep.

---------

Short update I did not proofread so I apologize for some wrong grammars I gotta finish season 3 of stranger things hehe I promise I'll update bye bye