Part 22

3rd Person's POV

The group decided to just split in to two groups.

'I thought we went here as a group and hang out as a group?'Mina thought to herself.

She's okay with being separated with the other groups as long as she won't feel awkward.She hates that feeling.

"Alright let's play. rock,paper,scissors"Miyeo suggested a game.

After minutes of playing and debating they finally got their own partners.but as fate plays with them they are all paired up like this:

Nayeon-Jeongyeon
Momo-Dahyun DahMo sighed in relief knowing that they won't be away from each other.
Sana-Tzuyu Sana and Tzuyu gave each other disgusted looks but they have to be with each other
Surprisingly the last pairs are:

Miyeon-Jeonghan
Last but not the least

Mina and Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung was feeling a 'little' sad knowing that he won't be with Miyeon the whole afternoon but feels extra happy that he could spend time with his 'bestfriend'

"To make this things even spicier let's make a rule"Jeongyeon said which got the group's attention

"How about.."He said with suspense

"For fvck's sake just say it already"He said shouting getting impatient which made two people glare at him,Miyeon and Mina so he just shut his mouth.

"Okay Chae is getting impatient,the rule is you should always stick with your partner or else you'll get a punishment"others looks so shocked especially SaTzu.

"What's the punishment?"-Dahyun

"We'll decide it later and of course it should be extreme.and.. you guys should act like a couple"He said which made the others widen their eyes.

"Alright accepted"Miyeon finally spoke this time since she's okay acting with her brother.and Dahyun kissed the back of Momo's palm letting it stay there for three seconds.

"I swear to God Jihyo please stop you're disgusting and you're too clingy"Chaeyoung said teasing that older.

"So what? You could do that to Miyeon to you know?"He said wiggling his eyebrow.

"Nah I'm more romantic than that right babe?"He said and looked at Miyeon and the girlfriend just nodded as response.

"That's how bad boys love"Jeongyeon said and The three of them high fived except for one person.Tzuyu

"Yo bro why don't you find a girlfriend?It's been two years since you had one."-Dahyun

"I don't have time for that"He said coldly,they're not shocked with Tzuyu's expression as they're use to Tzuyu being cold.

"You don't have time for that or you still can't get over your god damn ex"Jeongyeon said mocking and laughing at the same time.

"I never even liked her it was all for fun you no jam"He said coldly but this one he said it sharp.

"Yo chill you're getting creepier every time"Jeongyeon raised both of his arms like he's surrendering.

"Can we all just stop talking about it and just enjoy?"Nayeon asked with excitement.

"Alright let's go"Jeongyeon said as he held Nayeon's hand and drag her somewhere.

"Take care guys let's meet at the food court later"Nayeon's last words before disappearing from the group's sight