Part 40

Fast Forward (4 weeks later)

Myoui Mina's POV

It has been a week after Chaeyoung was discharged from hospital.

His scars are really obvious so he can't wear things that might reveals them.

We still did not gave up of course on who did it but we still had no clue who it is.

Kai, a good friend of them, is still missing.

I don't really know who he is to be honest they just told me about him.

I really feel like they're hiding something from me, no, from us.

I mean none of this would've happened if they don't have enemies not people who aren't in good terms with them.

It's Monday today nothing exciting about it and exams are in upcoming Thursday so I bet we'll be really busy.

It's our second subject in the morning.

Time really flies by.

There's this rumor that has been going around.

I still don't really know about it but they kept on telling me that it's about me and Chaeyoung and that's all I know.

(A/N: please check out Mika's channel she's a certified moomoo and a once and she's really funny please subscribe to her)

I approached Chaeyoung who's standing beside the door.

"Hey Dahyun told me that there's a rumor that has been going around about us, mind to tell me what it is?"He just chuckled and get my bag and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Ignore it"He stated and has a smug looking face plastered on his face.

So..

I stepped on his foot.

He hissed in pain and let go.

"What was that for?!"still has the look on his face.

"You'll tell me what it is or you'll tell me WHAT IT IS"I gave him a warning look.

"Princess how many times do I have to tell you that it's nothing and what kind of choices are those?"Wait what?

"What did you just say?"He laughed his ass off and ran away.

He knows I hate being called that.

And now here I am running.

We were running I caught up to him well we tripped.

Unexpected things happen..

Our lips met

OUR LIPS MET.

I was shocked and frozen for a minute I didn't know what to do.

It's not my first kiss but he's my first kiss.

We stood up and fixed ourselves not looking at each other to avoid awkward stares.

"Uh.." Was all he could say.

He scratched the back of his nape.

I don't know what gotten into me I pulled him to the janitor's closet.

We stared at each other for a while before letting our lips meet.

We were enjoying the taste of each others' lip.

We were intoxicated.

I took minutes until we broke it off.

"Mina.."I shut him off with my finger