Part 43

Myoui Mina's POV

One day.. and still no traces of him, we tried calling him multiple times but he never answering any of those.

I don't know if he just needs space or there is more to it.

The boys have been trying to contact him or trace him but there's none.

Yoo Jeongyeon's POV

It has been one day since Tiger had gone missing I don't know if it involves our gang or is it just probably family problems.

Because we all know that their family has lots of problems in the past.

We tried to hack in Chaeyoung's location but we only got a few information.

The place where he is, is the place where he'd unlikely be in.

It is a place somewhere out of the city.

As far as I know the four of us knows every single move we make and we don't keep secrets.

"Guys why don't we ask the gang for backup and raid the area?" Tzuyu suggested

"We shouldn't go there without any information about the place because what if the place is armed, we shouldn't go there unprepared" Tzuyu just nods in agreement

"Guys look at this" Dahyun showed us his laptop and it showed his exact place and informations about the place, Dahyun is a really great hacker probably got his skills from Taehyun.

"It shows that it's a place where they do illegal things"

Interesting..

"The place is covered with armed guys"

"How'd you know?"Tzuyu and I asked in unison.

"I actually hacked into their CCTV camera, look"

He showed us the place and it showed all of the information we need.

Their security ain't that strong huh.

"We need to act fast before they do something much worst to Chaeyoung" Dahyun said but focusing on his laptop.

"But we don't even know where they put--"Before I could continue my sentence he shoved the laptop in my face.

"I have located his place what are we going to do now?"

"Call the boys we'll raid the place and take our Tiger back"

"How about the girls? They don't know anything what excuse are we going to make after we said we literally have no clue where he is and he's just gonna show up suddenly and then what?" Dang Tzuyu is mad

"We'll tell them everything after we take him back for now let's just plan on how to get Chae back"

"Good"

'You've messed with the wrong person'

-----------------