Part 20

Myoui Mina's POV

It's been weeks since me and Chaeyoung become friends he's a cool guy to be honest.

But I often see him with-what was the name?Miyun?Miyeon?ahh Miyeon yeah her.

He introduced me one time to her, Chaeyoung already told me things about him and I actually find his story interesting.

He kept on doing his usual things like picking me up from my house and carrying my bag some things that a gentleman do.

I never thought he'd be actually soft I thought he's not that type of person but he really meant what he said when our fight happened in the hallway, you know what I'm talking about.

This time Chaeyoung actually texted me that he's not going to pick me up I'm actually alright with that I have my own car but my dad insisted that I should have my own driver for my own safety.

Driving there.We were getting close the where the university is actually Chaeyoung's University it's under his name now.

I saw a bunch of guys lined up holding flowers,what's up with these guys are they really going to ask their prom date on public?

I got off the car and the guys lined up on the gate.

What shocker me was they gave the flowers one by one what?

"What are these flowers for?"I asked and he didn't tell me but he just told me to go in.

And so I did there were more people inside they were gathering up how the heck is there a stage there?I can't see who's in it until he started singing I know it's a guy.the voice sounds familiar

(A Girl Like You- Daniel J)

I love her converse,rip jeans
And the way she looks at me,
No one does it better I swear,
She wears her hair down makeup,
She don't even need that stuff
Taking pictures everywhere

Wait it's Chaeyoung what the And

I would fight,
I would run,
I would fly,
Into the sun

I just stood there speechless.

Cause I never met a girl like you before,
You don't think you're perfect
But you're everything I want and more
And I'll try to make you mine,
Cross my heart and I hope to die
That I never met a girl like you before
Never met a girl like
Never met a girl like you before

He started coming down the stage oh gosh how about his girlf--

"Don't worry about my girlfriend she's even the only one who suggested I should ask you to prom."He said and we both laughed in sync

"So here's the question Myoui Mina"

Then suddenly a group of people came up the stage holding a letter.

It said:
'Myoui Mina will you gladly be my prom date?'

This is weird and sweet.first he has a girlfriend and he asked me to prom.second I never thought he'd be this sweet I never seen him actually doing this because all students here know him including me of course we're both well-known just saying.

"So Myoui Mina what do you think of being my prom date?"He said holding a bouquet now and chocolates.

"Sure I guess it won't be weird that it's my bestfriend who's my prom date"He just smiled showing his dimples at my response,A guy took the flowers that I was holding and now he gave me the bouquet and chocolates.

"Don't worry I gave my girlfriend gifts already"

"Alright don't worry we aren't late I talked to the teachers and asked for permission they were shocked because it's my second time"He said and laughed a little.

"Anyways,thank you everybody for the cooperation anyways why don't we continue the song and Mina why don't you sing in the stage with me?"He said lending his hand and I just nodded and I let him drag me to the stage, this guy really.

Unknown's POV

I see that he's sweet your smiles are almost reaching your ear.

Son Chaeyoung you're the most asshole person I know you took two special people to me.

You'll pay for it for the second time I'll make sure you'll kneel infront of me begging,not now but soon.

-----------

Who could possibly be the unknown person? Even I'm curious.btw have you guys seen kill this love?please support it and let's wait for twice's comeback.Anyways Bye!💕