Part 25

Time•Skip

3 days later..-

Son Chaeyoung's POV

Later evening is our prom so I had to get ready.

I picked out a grey tuxedo because my sister recommended that I should wear something in prom that's different from other color since guys will probably wear all black,well I didn't care what color it's supposed to be since I'm always good looking am I right?

Anyways,Miyeon told me that her prom date was Joshua,well I didn't mind at all since both of us are friends I trust Miyeon with him but he better not touch my girl.

Nayeon's prom date was Jihyo(a/n:Jihyo's a guy here weird,but yeah)
Jeongyeon was hurt but he told us boys that he'll make sure he's her first dance.

Dahyun's prom date is Momo we all know that since they're together.

Sana and Tzuyu?

Both doesn't have any prom date,I actually have no idea why Tzuyu didn't ask Sana.

Both of them never told us the reason why they have this hatred towards each other.

But I guess we'll never know until both of them opens up.

It was now 3:56 in the afternoon so I'll get ready the clock strikes 5 since it's still early and getting ready is really easy.

So I got my ass up and texted Mina what she's up to.

Pengu🐧

Yo watchu' up to?
Seen 4:02

Preparing tryna' look amazing
Seen 4:02

You don't have to try to
Look pretty you're always pretty
Seen 4:03

Might sound cheesy but she hates me being cheesy so I'm just teasing her.

You're getting even cheesier😂
Seen4:04

I just sent her a laughing emoji since she excused herself that she'll get her make up and hair done.

I decided to just chill because it's only four our prom is still six in the evening so I decided to check in our guys' group chat I don't know why they even did such thing.

Dark Raven

Yes that is our secret gang name whenever we go underground battles,no one ever knew.

Dark Raven

Waddup yo,y'all preparing?
Seen 4:26

(A/N:these names are their names they use when they fight undeground"

Eagle(Dahyun):Nope just playin' some
games.
Seen 4:26

Lynx(Tzuyu):Same here
Seen 4:27

Phoenix(Jeongyeon):Just letting you guys know that Dark Raven is coming back 😉
Seen 4:28