Part 21

Myoui Mina's POV

I can't believe Chae actually asked me to be his prom date even though he already has a girlfriend I don't know what came into Miyeon's mind,Yes all of us are actually friends,best friends to be exact.

I haven't introduced my other friends to Chae,Tzuyu,Jeongyeon,Dahyun and Miyeon to Nayeon and the others.

I feel really bad for not allowing Jeongyeon to court Nayeon but I already said to him that he can finally court her.

I am afraid that Nayeon will get hurt because he is known as one of the bad guys here in S.U.

And actually I don't have to really introduce Najeong personally to each other,yes NaJeong their ship name.

Our mission is to get Dahyun to talk to Momo or vice versa.I have no clue why they aren't talking to each other.

I hear Dahyun was sending flowers everyday. sending sweet messages like that but Moguri said to me that one day he stopped probably why because when that incident happen including Chaeyoung.

So there's this other ship that we've been shipping and it's Satzu? Yeah but it looks like they don't have any interest in each other,hoping one day it'll sail.

I am slowly being a happy person maybe because of our friendship our friends really means a lot to me they lighten up my mood whenever I'm feeling down.We value each other.

"Hey have you picked your gown or dress or whatever you're gonna wear?"

"I already did my impatient brother"

"Alright I haven't even asked Ryujin to be my prom date I shall ask her early or someone will ask her before me"

"Yeah if you don't ask her early you'll see her with another guy in prom"I said while he's paying for the things.

"Yeah and I don't want that anyways,I heard Chaeyoung asked you to prom he has a girlfriend why'd he ask you out?"He said and I just shrugged,Even I don't know we're just bestfriends that's all to enemy from being friends.

And wow what a coincidence I saw Chaeyoung and Ryujin entering the shop that was 2 shops away from here,I guess they didn't see us.

"Isn't that them?"He asked putting the bags on the back seat.

"Yeah but they didn't see us"I stated but he just nodded

We went to the car but what?Chaeyoung is suddenly here did he teleport or something?

I saw him waiting for someone,then after a few minutes it was Miyeon that he was waiting for.

I felt a little pang in my heart,what is this feeling,I'm healthy I don't have heart problems.

I just quickly removed my gaze so I won't look at them anymore I hate this can we just get out of here?

"Hope can we go home I suddenly feel unwell"Oh wow a very good excuse you got there Mina.

"Alright fasten your seatbelt"He said as I did what he said

I fell asleep on the way to our house thinking about-things?

"Yo Minari we're here wake up"He said shaking me softly.

I didn't wait for him I got off the car because he said he'll carry everything,I really do feel unwell so J just layef on my bed I feel so cold.

Minutes later my brother went in my room.

"Yo sis are you okay?"I shook my head in response

"I'll make a soup for you I'll be back"I nodded as he went outside I heard a sudden beep on my phone.