Part 31

Son Chaeyoung's POV

On my way to go home,I received a text coming from Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon

Yo tiger, we're at our secret base

I didn't replied back but instead drove to our secret base where us, used to plan all things we're going to be doing.

I reached the place and put my thumb over the ones that you typed your passcode but instead it's our fingerprint so that no one will never know.

I entered and all of them looked at my way and I sat down on my usual chair.

"Chae now that you're here we must wait"He said smiling creepily, what the hell is wrong with Jeongyeon.

After a few minutes later of waiting I was just on my phone texting..Mina?

As soon as I heard the door beep I looked to the door alarmed that someone might harm us.

"Relax..Just wait"He calmed me down so I did waiting for what will happen next.

"How can they get in? Aren't we the only ones who have access to this place?"I asked him.

He chuckled and shooked his head.

The door opened and it revealed so many guys..

TAEHYUNG?!?

"Wassup y'all"I froze on my spot I thought it was somebody else.

"Yo Chaeng"They went over to me and did a handshake.

"Yo why is little bro Taehyun here?"Jeongyeon patted his head and which Taehyun slapped.

"I am not a little boy anymore hyung"He sent glares to Jeongyeon which made us laugh.

"Don't worry he won't come and fight on the battlegrounds, he will just help us hack into securities and stuff"Only him?

"Only him? Then he'll be alone"Taehyung shooked his head

"Taehyun has friends that will help him"

"Dark Raven's back right?"Jeongyeon asked in which Taehyung nodded.

He is the highest position here, we might have positions in this gang but we treat each other like we are blood related.

We then sat to our usual sits the long table is occupied since we all are complete now.

I was supposed to be the leader, the main leader of this gang but I chose not to.

(A/N:Here are the members of their group their positions are not in order:
Taehyung(BTS)
Joshua(SEVENTEEN)
Jungkook(BTS
Yoongi(BTS)
Jin(BTS)
Dino(SEVENTEEN)
Mark(GOT7)
Kai(EXO)
Chaeyoung
Jeongyeon
Tzuyu
Dahyun
Hanbin(iKON)
Bobby(iKON
Chan(STRAY KIDS)
Jackson(GOT7)

--

"So now that we are complete do we battle now?"Joshua asked

We all nodded.

They messed with each other for a bit and talked while I just texted Mina.

"Okay in serious business.."Taehyung said seriously.

"What is it?"Tzuyu asked

"So, someone has been sending us death threats"Death threats?

"And worst..they know our names and family names"

"Isn't that all covered up? How did they know?"I shot up

"We don't know but we need to figure it out and we need to be more careful than usual"

"This is more worst than last,last year that we all fought together"He played with his fingers

"What should we do?"Hanbinasked

"Protect our family at all costs, always back up each other when in need of help"We all agreed with that idea

We really need to be careful. Death threats,Knowing our identities and worst our family's identity.

This is by far worst, but I expected it since some of the gangs we fought with were really mad at us.

"So we will never know when they will attack so we have to prepare ourselves for anything"I stood up and they all looked at me.

"Secure everything"I said coldly

"Where are you going?"Kai asked

"Going to deal with somebody"I then left the room

If this is you who's been doing these things..

You'll regret it.

----