Part 46

A loud bang was heard from outside the premises of the place wherein Chaeyoung was kept in.

The loud noise alerted people inside the area and reported to their leader.

"WHAT?!?" Jaehyun bolted up from his seat and rushed to the place where he kept Chaeyoung isolated.

He went up to Chaeyoung and punched him in the stomach, hard that made Chaeyoung cough out blood.

"Hey piece of shit, did you call those guy over?"

"Oh hey fucktard what a nice way to wake me up" He spat the blood on his mouth to his face.

He went up to the injured guy and got his knife out from his pocket and sliced Chaeyoung slowly on his bare torso.

Chaeyoung winced in pain but was still able to put on a poker face.

"Fucking. Answer. Me, when I am asking you" Jaehyun said slowly as he put the knife on his neck but put another bruise on his torso.

"Whatever you say, I don't have a single clue of what guys you're talking about, you expecr me to call for help here when this place is isolated? Huh? Shit head"

Jaehyun left the place to get body armor for him and firearms.

'Please hang in there'

A voice spoke to Chaeyoung.

"Who are you?"Chaeyoung asked but he didn't get any response.

"GO!" A voice was heard and two guys and Jaehyun went through a secret passage way that was hidden in the room he was kept

He was left behind confused why they just left him like that.

Until he heard a loud noise that sounded like explosions.

'Hey don't panick'

"Then what the fuck di you want me to do, I might die in here"

'That is what got you killed'

"What the fuck are you talking about" Chaeyoung spoke with the voice inside his head as he struggled to get his arms to be untied.

'Do what I tell you to say'

He did not say anything and just listened to the voice.

'See that sharp thing?'

He looked for it and when he found it he nodded to the invisible or the voice that was talking to him.

'Now you know what to do'

As it said that he ripped the ropes.

He was going to the door that leads outside the place where he was kept but instead of the secret passage but soemthing stoppef him on doing so.

'Go through the passage'

"Jaehyun and two armored guys just went in there I might get killed!"

'Get a pistok and just go there, remember, you have 6 bullets'

'Go for the legs'

"Wh-what?"

He was puzzled but he just did what the voice said even if it was dangerous, he had nothing to do.

He went through the passage way and saw guys hiding.

He thought of something to do and remembered something.

'I should not miss'

He said and shot it.

But beofre he could process what just happened.

He passed out.

-------