18) First Times

"Y-yes do what you need to" Alec pleaded, hearing the whine in his voice. He wasn't sure what he was agreeing to but he didn't care, he just wanted it whatever it was.

Magnus sucked on three of his fingers, making them slippery before placing one at Alec's entrance. Slowly, he slide one inside as Alec groaned, the unfamiliar feeling making him tense the muscles in this ass.

"Easy baby, just relax" Magnus cooed stroking Alec's back as he felt his finger being constricted inside. Slowly, he felt Alec begin to relax and his finger being released so he started to slide in further. Going so slow so that Alec could get used to the feeling inside him. Once fully inserted, Magnus began to pull it out before pushing it back in. Alec was getting used to the feeling as he pushed back and met Magnus's finger.

"O-oh my gosh. T-this is amazing." Alec gasped out. His fingers digging into the mattress as he caressed his member with his other hand.

"Thats it baby, feel me in you. Its good isn't it and its about to get better" With that Magnus slowly inserted a second finger and Alec let out a cry from the fullness but relishing in the pleasure more. Magnus started to push his fingers inside before pulling them out and once he was able to do this easily, he started to spread them apart, scissoring Alec's hole wider. "You doing ok?"

"Y-yeah... ahh... d-don't stop... i-it feels so g-good" Alec stuttered out as he rocked back into Magnus's fingers welcoming them inside.  "I-I think I'm g-going to c-cum"

"Thats fine. Cum baby" Magnus said, it was as if Alec was waiting for Magnus to give him permission as he came all over his sheets calling out Magnus name in an incoherent moan, the orgasm rippling through him and tearing his nerve ending apart. "Thats it Alexander.."

As Alec was coming, he hadn't noticed the third finger inside him and once Magnus had started to open him wider, he was now feeling himself getting hard again. He looked down and noticed the head of his member growing a deep red as the pressure began to build down below again.

"H-how?" Alec asked, not realising he could get hard so fast after already orgasming.

Magnus chuckled behind him still stretching his fingers apart and widening Alec's hole, "you're turned on baby, its fine"

Alec felt as his hole began to open, and ache for more pressure and was soon hearing the whimpering moans that escaped his throat turn into words of begging. "M-Mags, p-please... f-fuckk me now...."

"Okay, baby, I will but only caused you asked so nicely" Magnus giggled, spitting some saliva onto his hand and rubbing over his member, making it slick. "You need to get some lubrication, Alexander. This would be so much easier" Magnus said as he lined the head of his penis with Alec's hole and slightly pushed inside.

"O-ooh.  O-ok" Alec said, feeling the length pushing his walls apart and his mouth shaping into a perfect circle. "Y-yes..." Alec cried out, feeling the pleasurable pressure inside him.

Magnus pushed in further until he was half way in before sliding back out and pushing in once again. Doing this a couple of times but each time pushing further inside until his member was completely encased inside, Alec a whimpering mess underneath him.

"Y-you doing ok-k b-baby?" Magnus asked, panting out each word as he slowly started to move.

"Yes please, just don't stop" Alec begged rocking back into and meeting Magnus's slow careful thrusts.

It wasn't long before both Magnus and Alec were fucking at full capacity, ramming hard and moans falling out of their throats. The only thing that could be heard was their grunts of passion and a few words of encouragement from Magnus spurring Alec on. Alec tried to talk dirty but he'd never done it before so he just felt awkward for talking like he was and just gave up, learning that he moans and groans were enough to turn Magnus on more then he already was.

"A-ah Alexander... you're so tight....yes...I-I love you..." Magnus panted out, not realising what he had just said, but Alec had. Those three words whirled around his head and he felt another orgasm quickening inside.

The words roaming around his head he started to panic and couldn't concentrate, his pleasure mixed with the confusion of his feelings and Magnus's words. He couldn't control himself as the most intense orgasm he has had ripped through every nerve ending, shooting his load all over the bed on top of the fluid that was already there. He ass clutching and trapping Magnus's member inside as he climaxed.

Magnus felt the pressure around his Member as Alec tensed up and it was his undoing, pouring himself in the younger man. Crying Alexander as he came and gripping his fingers into Alec's hips as he moved in small movements rubbing his erection along the walls of Alec's hole emptying himself before he was able to pull out and roll over to the side of Alec on the bed.

Alec collapsed, his arms and legs no longer to hold him up any longer as his muscles melted from the two orgasms. Both men lay there next to each other panting and trying to calm their ragged breathing, not saying anything to each other. Alec's mind racing with what he could say to Magnus. Nothing came to him and every now and then all he could do was look at the man next to him, open his mouth to say something before closing it.

Magnus rolled onto his side and looked towards Alec smiling at him. "How was that baby?" He asked, genuinely hoping that everything was ok for him.

"Y-yeah good" Alec replied, unsure on what to really say.

"You ok?" Magnus questioned frowning seeing the way Alec squirmed. "D-do you regret it?"

"No, no of course not. It's just... did you mean what you said earlier?" Alec asked nervously.

"What do you mean? What did I say?" Magnus answered, trying to remember his own words.

"Nothing.. doesn't matter. Probably just a heat of the moment thing. I'm going to go for a shower" Alec replied, standing up quickly and rushing to the bathroom. Fully aware that he was completely naked and didn't want Magnus to really see him.

Magnus sat their frowning at the door trying to remember what he had said and why it had made Alec so weird. Trying to recall their conversations before they had sex and after. It wasn't until he started to really think about what was said during their time that it suddenly hit him. He froze and stared at the door as the words 'I love you' rattled around in his mind.