53) New house?

Alec and Magnus woke up that morning full of the joys and eager to find their dream house. They showered fast and got dressed faster before they headed out, passing the estate agents they went to yesterday and went into the one a couple of doors down. As soon as they entered a young woman approached the couple with a beaming smile.

"Hello. I'm Dorothea, you can call me Dot. How can I help you today?" She asked kindly.

"Oh yes. My fiancé and I are looking at buying a home together. We are interested in a house in this area" Alec smiled replying to her.

"Ok Excellent, If you would like to join me at my desk I can show you the houses we have for sale at the moment" Dot said, leading them over to the neat and tidy desk.

The two men followed the woman, sitting down opposite her on the other side of her desk as she pulled out a folder and started to flick through before stopping.

"Sorry I forgot to ask, do you have a budget in mind?" Dot looked from the two men.

"Nothing to ex..." Alec started before being cut off by Magnus.

"... No we don't have a budget. Anything he wants, he can have" Magnus smirked as Alec rolled his eyes. Placing a hand on Alec's knee and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"You two are adorable. Ok let me get all the house listings we have" Dot beamed as she restarted her flick through taking out every single house listening she could find. Finally she finished and laid the 15 house options out in front of the two men. "Ok, this is what we got. This is the cheapest and this is the most expensive. Do any catch your eye?"

Alec instantly went to the cheapest selection whereas Magnus huffed and pick out the most expensive. Magnus sat back and crossed his legs as he looked through and pick out two he liked before glancing at Alec who was leaning forward and frowning as he looked through.

"Alexander, stop looking at those" Magnus said looking over to see the small dingy houses in Alec's hands. "Look this one is big, its in the middle of our jobs and it has a lot of space and light" Magnus passed Alec the picture and looked over it before his eyes shot up.

"Magnus. Have you seen the price? Thats a lot of zero's on the end" Alec said gulping.

"Stop looking at the bloody price of everything. I make that in 4 hours and I don't even have to do anything. Just look at the house" Magnus laughed.

Alec took a deep breathe and looked back at the house. It was beautiful, he had to admit. It was White House, 6 windows on the front of the house including a flower box on every window. The view of the front made it look like something out of a movie, simple but beautiful. Alec started to look at the adjoining pictures of the different room it had. As you walked through the front door, you was greeted into a white and light brown panelled hall wall with light brown wooden floor. The stair case at the end of the hall way with dark brown carpet leading up. The first room to the left was a huge front room with black carpet, a deep red rug and white walls. A deep red corner sofa faced the huge TV that hung of the wall whilst a beautiful glittery chandelier hung for the ceiling over the white wooden coffee table. That then led in to big glass conservatory over looking the small but well kept garden. There was two door frames to the right of the hallway that led to a big open kitchen/dining room. The cupboards were a sleek black glossy colour with glasses fronts. A built in range stove, dishwasher, washing machine all built in to the cupboards to keep them hidden and the space looking tidy.  The work tops a silver marble with flecks of black and white that also flowed onto the kitchen island that could happily seat 6. Black stools with silver backs kept the the whole colour scheme going together. The tiled floor matched the worktops as well and the walls were white with 1 black wall where a range of wall selves perched. The kitchen opened into the dining room but the floor changed into the same wooden floors as those in the hall way and the walls were a white and blue in this room. A pale blue long wooden table took centre stage of that area with 8 matching chairs. A small blue and white bathroom was at the end of the hallway tucked behind the staircase.
Magnus watched as Alec eyed at the pictures, smiling to see that Alec had a smile on his face. Alec didn't notice he was being watched as he started to look through the upstairs pictures. There was 4 bedrooms in total. The two smallest just had white walls and a dark blue carpet. The 3rd bedroom was a little bigger and had a en-suite, its white walls paired with a purple carpet. The 4th bedroom, the master bedroom, is what caught Alec's eye the most, it was far the biggest. The others had no furniture in them and neither did this one but there was something different about it that Alec adored. 3 of the walls were white again the wall that would house the bed, most likely, had a beautiful mahogany red wall, a matching rug was on floor, along with the dark wooden panelled floor. It had not only a much bigger en-suite complete was a luxury massage bath but a big shower, space for two Alec thought. He was most excited to see a twin walk in closet, the one that was obviously meant for the 'man' a little smaller then the 'woman' one which Alec didn't mind because Magnus needed more space then him anyway.

Alec mind raced with the possibilities of what he and Magnus could do with the house and how it would look after they added their own touches. The extra rooms came to his mind and he started thinking about the future and if they had their own family. Would that be something Magnus wanted? He wondered as he imagined a girl and a boy running around in the garden and their rooms. Waking up to their children jumping onto their bed and they would laugh. He couldn't help the tears trickle out of his eyes as he thought about it all and that he only wanted it with Magnus.

"Hey? Baby? What's wrong?" Magnus asked concerned that Alec started to cry.

"Nothing. Its.. perfect" Alec smiled wiping his tears as Magnus beamed at him. "Its...its just.."

"Ill give you two some privacy" Dot interrupted passing Alec a box of tissues and giving the men time to talk alone.

"What's up Alexander? Talk to me baby" Magnus asked again, wiping a tear from Alec's cheek before taking both of his hands in his.

"Magnus... Have you ever thought about our future? Like us having... kids?" Alec questioned, not looking at Magnus but down at the joined hands until Magnus removed one to tip Alec's head up to meet his gaze.

"Of course I have. I'd love to adopt a child with you, or children, if thats what you want?" Magnus smiled.

"I would love that. I'd love to raise children with you. I just never thought about it before until I looked at this house and imagined our children running around. I love you so much. Can..can we go and see it? Do you like it?" Alec grinned back.

"I love you so much too. Of course we can. Whatever you want my love. I think its amazing too and I'm so pleased that you like it" Magnus smiled, looking back over to Dot to call her back over.

"Are you guys ok?" She asked smiling.

"Yes sorry. Its stunning. Can we view it?" Alec asked.

"Of course. I'm free today if you two are?" Cat beamed back.

"Let's do it" Alec smiled taking Magnus's hand and standing up. Following Cat out to her company car as they set off towards their potential dream home.