84) Occupied

"Alexander, where are we going?" Magnus chuckled as he passed their group of friends and headed back to the bathroom.

"This isn't going to be romantic but I don't care right now" Alec groaned as he pushed his way passed everyone and into a vacant stall which he was pleased about because he didn't feel like waiting.

Tugging Magnus inside, he locked the door and shoved him against the wall, crashing their lips together hard. Unable to stop his hands from drifting on their own to Magnus's trousers and unbuckling the belt and pulling them down just enough to expose his ass before going to work on his own and pulling them down enough. His hands gliding down from the small of Magnus's back too his ass, gripping the cheeks before lifting him. Magnus's legs instinctively wrapped around Alec's back and locking his ankles together. 

Their positioning a little awkward and restricted because of their panted by at that moment, Alec couldn't care less. One of his hands slid from a cheek to the puckered hole, twirling a single finger around the hole before pushing in slowly, we aware that they hadn't had lube and Alec hadn't moistened the hole himself.

Magnus broke the kiss, panting hard at the lack of oxygen in his lungs as he rest his forehead on Alec's. Moaning in a mix of pleasure and pain at the intrusion in his rear, pushing past any discomfort feeling in the knowledge that soon he would be in heaven.

"I..I can't do this. Its too dry. I don't want to hurt you" Alec groaned, taking his finger away and releasing Magnus from his grip so that he was standing in front of him, unwillingly.

"I'm fine. Don't stop" Magnus pleaded.

"I'm not stopping unless you wanted me too, turning around" Alec chuckled, putting a quick kiss to Magnus's lip.

Magnus turned and faced the wall, his hands up against it steadying himself as Alec crouched behind him, burying his face between his cheeks. Flicking his tongue over the puckered hole. Magnus moaning loading and not caring who heard.

"Fuck... so horny" Magnus cried, pushing back into Alec's willing mouth who hummed in delight.

Once the hole was dripping, Alec removed his tongue and sucked on his finger, pushing one inside, it sliding in much easier before as he went in all the way to the knuckle. Stroking his finger along the sensitive walls inside.

"Feel me inside you. I can't wait for it to be my cock. You was so hot out there, so sexy and amazing. I was so turned on by you. I would of loved to of taken you home but I couldn't wait" Alec said as he added another finger in, scissoring them apart and opening Magnus up wider.

"Yes... I can't wait for you to fuck me. I just saw him keep t-touching you and I lost it. I love you. So much. I need to keep you safe" Magnus replied, whines escaping his lips as he pushed back into each thrust of Alec's movements.

"I love you too. More then anything" Alec purred kissing Magnus on the ass cheek and adding a 3rd finger. Watching the delectable stretch of Magnus's hole around his fingers. "Are you okay? Are you ready?"

"Yes Alexander. Please.. take me" Magnus pleaded, a whine leaving his mouth as the pleasure of the fingers disappeared.

Alec smiled, before lining himself and sinking deep inside. Groaning in delight at how Magnus's tight hole wrapped around him, sucking him deeper inside until he was completely inserted.

"Fuck. Yes. Alexander. Please mover" Magnus begged, moving his hips and trying to create some more friction.

"Anything you want my love" Alec smiled, gripping Magnus's hip and sliding out almost fully before slamming back in.

"Fuck yes... like that. Keep going" Magnus moaned, his hips moving back to meet Alec's thrusts.

A relentless pace set between the two men, fumbling words of pleasure and encouragement to each other as sweat misted their skin. Alec's member growing harder with each thrust and Magnus closing his orgasm too as Alec changed the angle that him his scrapping Magnus's prostate with each grind. Both men moans become more and more insistent and louder. A knock at the door had them stopping in their tracks, Magnus looking over his shoulder in panic.

"OCCUPIED!!" Alec shouted.

"HEY COME ON DUDE YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE 10 MINUTES!" A man yelled back, annoying Alec.

"I DON'T CARE. GO AWAY" Alec yelled as another yell can through the banging door. "FUCK OFF!" The knocking eventually stopped and Alec beamed, slamming back into their rhythm.

"Alec... please... I'm so close" Magnus panted. Feeling it climax coming in hard as precum leaked from his member.

"Me too. Me too baby" Alec cried, feeling Magnus's hole clench around his was all Alec needed. 

Crying out through his orgasm, Alec pumped his load into Magnus causing Magnus to cum too. Shooting his load over the bathroom wall. Alec carried on thrusting, rubbing out the rest of his orgasm as he reached around and wanked Magnus off pushing his climax on further too. Both men left in a panting mess as Alec held Magnus up before resting him against the sink.

Collecting to paper towels, Alec went back to Magnus and helped clean him up before cleaning himself up too. Looking at the mess on the wall and laughing as he cleaned the up as well. Chucking away the used towels, Alec straightened up his clothes and walked over to Magnus, trapping him against the sink and sealing their lips in a quick, yet heated kiss.

"I love you my darling husband" Alec smiled, rubbing his nose along Magnus's.

"I love you too my wonderful husband. You know. I don't think I'll ever get used to that" Magnus chuckled, loving it when Alec was playful.

"Me neither. Its amazing. Now come along husband of mine, people are waiting to get in here" Alec laughed, unlocking the door and walking out with Magnus, seeing a small queue of people. Some cheering while others rolled their eyes.

The looked around for the others but couldn't find them and was soon interrupted with their search when they heard the crowd of people all go silent and the music stopped, looking like they was gathering around something. Alec assuming it was yet another fight, but not able to hear anything. He was able to get close enough to see what was going on, Magnus frowning as he tried to peer over too.

"Oh. My. God. No way" Alec chuckled as he saw what was going on.

"What? What is it Alexander?" Magnus asked.