62) Cunning

"So. What are you really thinking about the house?" Magnus asked Alec once they had got in from their lunch.

"What do you mean?" Alec frowned as if not quite understanding.

"Alexander, you was quiet all through lunch, you barely spoken about the house now that we haven't got it anymore and I knew how much you loved the look of that house. You cried because it was the only house that you had seen a future in. Our future. I know this is upsetting you more then you are letting on" Magnus said, kicking off his shoes before walking over to Alec and taking his hands in his.

"I'm..." Alec sighed before collecting his thoughts and continued. "Ok.. so, I am really upset that we didn't get the house. It was perfect for us and yes, I could see us growing old together and having our family their. But its one of those things. I know we will find the right house, and even though I thought it was perfect, well... it clearly wasn't"

"I promise you. When the right house comes along, it will be better then that one." Magnus rested his hands on Alec's shoulders before leaning up and giving him a quick peck, making Alec smile. "Thats the smile that I love to see"

Magnus grinned as Alec flushed red but still unable to hide his smile as he wrapped his arms around Magnus's waist and kissed him again. Just a soft one that was filled with love and trust. Alec pulled Magnus in and held him as he rested his head on his lovers shoulders, content with the comforting feeling.

"I... I might have a way for us to get that house..." Alec paused as Magnus leaned back and looked at him with confusion.

"Lorenzo's house?" Magnus asked as Alec nodded in response. "I will do anything you want. If you want that house, then we will get it. What's your plan?"

Alec beamed as he started to tell Magnus his plan, Magnus nodded and his eye shooting up in surprise that Alec could be this crafty but even he had to admit, this was a fool proof plan and was bound to work. They just had to get certain people on board to make the plan work.

"Hell once it is ours, we can even re-sell it. Just to see the pissed off look on Lorenzo's face when we get handed them keys. It will be amazing" Alec grinned mischievously.

"Have you always been this cunning Alexander?" Magnus asked with a huge grin on his face.

"I don't know" Alec chuckled.

"Its kinda hot. Just keep it used for other people an not me" Magnus smirked, pulling Alec closer and wrapping one hand around his waist while the other found its was its Alec's hair holding him close as he leaned his lips in.

"Never on you" Alec smiled, closing the gap as they brushed lips softly before Alec pulled Magnus's head and crushed their lips together. Alec had always thought it, but the way their lips slid across one another and connected it was as if they had been made to fit together. Perfectly matched to kiss each other. The thought making Alec fall even more in love with Magnus then before. Pulling away they rested their foreheads on each other's, panting to get some air into their lungs.

"We need to stop or go home and continue because if we carry on, I won't be able to control myself and we will be arrested for having sex in public" Magnus groaned out, making Alec chuckle.

"As much as that sounds amazing... we need to speak to Jace. Ill give him a text" Alec smiled, giving Magnus a quick peck before pulling away and reaching for his phone in his pocket and sending a text to Jace.

Alec: Hey you about? Me and Mags need to talk to you?
Jace: Yeah. I start work in a couple of hours so I'm just at home. Clary's here though.
Alec: Excellent. We need her too. Can we come over?
Jace: Yeah of course. Is everything ok?
Alec: All good. Just need your help with something. Thank you, see you in a bit.
Jace: Ok Bro, see you soon.