58) Romantic Evening

Alec and Magnus had laid on the sofa, wrapped around each other and loving the relaxing time they was having together. After their chat about Alec's store, Alec wanted to get the evening back on track and make it romantic again so he poured them more wine and they had a romantic make out session on the couch. Their tongues entwined, fingers running through each other hands to hold their faces as close as possible and moans escaping into each other's mouths. Now they laid, cuddled up as they waited for their burgers to be delivered.

Magnus had planned on ordering sometime a little more fancy for the pair but Alec was insistent that he just wanted some good comforting food of burgers and fries. Ordering from their favourite burger place that was a couple of blocks away, they now waited for the food. Magnus was laid on top of Alec who was running his fingers through Magnus's hair while his other hand rested on his lovers hip. Alec didn't know why, but he always found it relaxing when he played with Magnus's hair which was perfect because Magnus loved Alec playing with his hair.

"Baby? What do you think about a beach wedding in the Bahamas?" Alec asked out of the blue.

"What? Really?" Magnus beamed, moving so he could face Alec.

"Yeah. Would you like that?" Alec smiled

"Of course I would. You said you wanted a traditional church wedding though? With just a little sparkle mixed in?" Magnus asked curiously. 

"I thought I did but now... I just want you to be happy. I don't care where we get married, as long as we are together with our family and are exchanging our vows, then I'm gonna be happy with our wedding" Alec smiled running his finger tips down Magnus's cheek.

"I love you. So so much. More then you will ever know. I want you to be happy too though baby. I want to make this your wedding too, not just what I want" Magnus replied, leaning his head into Alec's gentle touch.

"Shall I tell you what I want at our wedding? You and me. Exchanging our vows and rings. Promising each other to spend the rest of our lives together. In front of our friends and family. The location.. the details.. I will leave that all up to you. I know and trust that you will make our wedding the most perfect day for us both. So, you choose the location, the day, time and the details and ill be there, in my NEW suit ready to spend my life with you" Alec smiled.

"Oh Alexander..." Magnus sobbed, tearing running down his face. "You are the most beautiful man both inside and out. I promise I'll make our wedding perfect. Baby, don't worry about anything. Not even your suit. Our suits, the groomsmaids dresses and the best mans suits will be all one of a kind, hand made and designed by BANE for our wedding"

Alec couldn't stop the grin from spreading across his face as he imagined Magnus planning every detail of their wedding even down to making their suits. Leaning up to slide his lips across Magnus's as he held his head in his cheeks. Their kiss became more heated when the knock at the door had them groaning apart.

"Urgh...." Alec moaned out getting off the sofa like a teenager being told to do something by his parent. Magnus couldn't help but chuckle. Opening the door, Alec greeted the delivery woman and paid her before shutting the door. "I just want to kiss you"

"We can.. after we have eaten. I love you and your kisses but I'm starving" Magnus chuckled grabbing the bag off Alec. "Mmm... food"

Unwrapping the burger boxes and fries they sat on the couch next to each other and ate. Neither bothering with a plate as they were too hungry and lazy to move again. It wasn't until Alec felt some wet and sloppy hit his cheek did he actually look up from his burger and look at Magnus.

"What the fuck was that?" Alec asked, touching his cheek before peeling off the ketchup covered gherkin that was stuck there before looking at Magnus who's was biting his lower lip to stop himself from laughing.