38) Teachable Moments

Alec's hand came out of Magnus's as he wrapped them both around his waist and pulled him closer, their lips connecting harder and Magnus snaked his fingers into Alec's hair, tugging at the dark lock and he angled Alec's head so that he could slip his tongue in and lick deeper inside. Their tongues tangled and stroking against one another's, enjoying each other's unique taste.

Alec's hands moved from Magnus's waist and slid down to cup his ass instead, gently squeezing the cheeks as he slowly walked him backwards until the couch was behind Magnus's legs. Alec pulled away for a moment and smirked before pushing Magnus back so he landed across the sofa, and Alec crawled up his body, reattaching their lips.

"How about I top this time?" Alec gushed out as his lips moved from Magnus's to the side of his neck, licking at a pulsing vein. 

"Definitely" Magnus panted as he turned his neck to the side to give Alec more access to his throat. "Ill talk you through it if you need me to..."

Alec didn't reply, only letting his hands glide over Magnus's form as his finger tips traced over the perfect set of abs beneath him, feeling every tightly formed muscle underneath the thin material. He couldn't help but slide his hand down and cupped at the bulge in Magnus's trousers hearing how Magnus's breathing hitched as a moan escaped his mouth.

"So hard..." Alec teased into his ear as his began caressing the member while he sucked on Magnus's neck.

"Only for you.. always" Magnus gushed out as he rocked his hips into Alec's hand needed to feel the pressure more.

"Good boy, thats right only for me" Alec chuckled as licked the sensitive skin behind Magnus's ear. "Hmm... do you like this baby?"

"Y-yes...so good.. more.. please" Magnus pleaded his eyes screwed up with pleasure as he tipped his head back and moaned.

Alec couldn't help by smile triumphantly as he watched the skilled sex man beneath him become a panting mess. Starting to undone the button on the jeans and slide the zipper down, Alec slipped his hand inside and underneath Magnus's boxer, as stroked his fingers along the hard length making Magnus moan.

"A-Alec, please...touch me more" Magnus begged as Alec smiled and wrapped his hand around Magnus's member gently and started to slide his hand up and down. Leaning down, Alec planted his lips back onto Magnus and swallowed the little moans that escaped his mouth. "I-I'm supposed..to be..t-teach you stuff..."

"Baby... this is teaching me. You are the only one I've ever wanked off. Just enjoy" Alec said before he removed his hand making Magnus moan in frustration.

"What are you doing?" Magnus groaned.

"You need to get your pants off. I need more room" Alec chuckled, shuffling off Magnus to pull his pants off. Then continued with his hand on Magnus's member. His hand slowly rising up and down as Magnus started to moan again. "Thats better isn't it baby"

"Y-yes. So good" Magnus panted flexing his hip into Alec's welcome hand.

Alec kept pumping his fist before gently wrapping his lips around the tip and sucking hard, taking Magnus by surprise as he tossed his head back and let out a whimper, the noise spurring Alec on to keep sucking as the head turned more red, ready to burst. Alec unwrapped his mouth and flattened his tongue as he licked from the bottom of the length to the top, making sure to caress every thick throbbing vein he could see. Soothing them with the warmth of his tongue.

"Fuck... baby... y-you're so good... my angel" Magnus cried out as he gripped the arm rest behind him with white knuckles.

Alec moved his tongue down to the well groomed sack and gently started to caress them as his hand resumed to pump Magnus, each cry of pleasure rewarding to Alec. Gently, he took the sack in his mouth and sucked, feeling the way Magnus balls started to draw up with the tell tale sign of his orgasm approaching. Alec was going to continue sucking at the balls but he was too greedy for the taste of Magnus fluids and released them to latch back onto the head as was rewarded with a little taste of pre cum that he swallowed.