39) Money Issues?

Getting up, Alec went to the kitchen to get a drink as well as grabbing Magnus a bottle of water. Discarding the used condom in his nearby trash can. Normally, he would of chucked on some pants because even when alone, he didn't walk around his house naked but today he didn't care and knew that Magnus was staring at his bare ass as he left the room. He couldn't keep the smile off his lips as he shook his ass at Magnus before walking into the kitchen and getting the water.

Walking back in Magnus was staring at him grinning and watching his every move as he took the water from Alec.

"You know something? You are a tease..a sexy hot tease" Magnus chuckled, putting his bottle down and taking Alec's off him, setting it down beside his. Pushing Alec down onto the bed Magnus straddled him and pinned his hands above his head looking down into the golden greenish eyes that looked back. "MY sexy hot tease"

"Yes.. yours" Alec smiled back up. His heart so full on love in that moment. "Only yours, now and forever"

"Good" Magnus beamed and leaned down putting his lips onto Alec's. Softly moving over the full lips beneath his before taking his plush bottom lip in between his teeth and pulling hard. "What do you want to do today, my love?"

"I should go to work before I lose my business. I've taken enough days off because of you" Alec chuckled.

"Hmm.. but have I not made it worth your while every time?" Magnus asked.

"Definitely. BUT I do need an income and at this rate ill be paying Simon wages which I could pay on bills" Alec answered.

"You know you don't need to worry about money. I'll always help you out whether is be a small or large bill. I'll help you" Magnus said, thinking he was saying the right thing but Alec frowned.

"Wait? I don't need you to support me? I'm not a charity. I can take care of myself" Alec said, moving out from under Magnus.

"Hold on. What just happened? I don't think of you as a charity? You are my boyfriend and its not like I'm going to see you struggle financially when its so easy for me to fix it" Magnus frowned perplexed by Alec's reaction.

"Oh I see so you feel like I'm a poor person and need a sugar daddy?" Alec asked.

"Of course not Alexander. Stop twisting my words! I was trying to be nice but clearly you are so sensitive to everything I say that I won't offer anymore. I'm worth over a billion dollars, trust me I don't care to help my boyfriend out if he needs it but if you don't want to accept thats your choice. However don't start twisting my words into something it wasn't" Magnus snapped out of frustration.

"Fine. I'm sorry. I just don't like the thought that you have to look after me and support me as if I'm some poor stray that you are like adopting. Cause I'm not. I can support myself and pay my own bills. Ok?" Alec said crossing his arms.

"I don't think that Alexander. I know you can do all the adult things in life, but that doesn't mean that if you suddenly enter a rocky path that you can't come to me. Ill help you out with anything, no questions asked. Ok?"

"Ok. Thank you" Alec pouted. Not wanting to back down but knew he had lost this argument. Magnus just shook his head and rolled his eyes before laughing.

"You can be so immature at times" Magnus chuckled as he lent his head onto Alec's shoulder. 

"I'm not immature. I'm... learning stuff" Alec retorted.

"And you always have to have the last word.." Magnus said looking up at Alec who went to say something but stopped himself and looked down at Magnus smirking, not wanting him to win this round. "Oh so thats how I shut you up?"

"Hmm...there is a few ways to shut me up" Alec chuckled and kissed Magnus. "I need to get ready for work. I'm sorry"

"Its fine. I need to go into the office anyway. I have a catwalk show next week and I have left your sister in charge, I know she can do it but she has no confidence in herself for it all. Its very frustrating" Magnus said rolling his eyes. "You Lightwood's are a pain in my ass sometimes"

"Get used to it. She thinks shes rubbish at everything" Alec shrugged. "Wait.. I'm not a pain" Alec pouted.

"Oh you are, but I still love you regardless" Magnus laughed.

"I love you too... I guess" Alec laughed back.