43) Lust

The two men walked into the hotel, hand in hand, and the receptionist girls looked over and smiled at the couple. It was the first time that Magnus had actually ever brought a partner home with him and they liked Alec because he didn't look down on them as just receptionist like others did.

"Goodnight you two" the blonde girl called as Magnus and Alec smiled at her, calling out for her to have a good night too.

Walking up to the elevator they stepped in and Magnus punched in the code taking them straight up to his floor. As soon as the doors shut there was this spark between the two men, a crackle of energy that drew them both together.

"Alec..." Magnus gasped out as he turned towards him but was instantly pushed against the wall by Alec's strong body. Trapping his with his hips as he brought his lips down to Magnus's.

Their kiss was heated from the moment their lips touched, and explosion of lust that rushed through them both. Magnus opened his mouth instantly to Alec's tongue that slipped out and ran across his lips. Entwining and tasting each other our unique flavours as moans of pleasure escaped their lips.

Alec couldn't help but grind his hips into Magnus's showing him how hard he was in his pants. Magnus let out a groan as he broke the kiss and melted into the rolling of Alec's hips he head on Alec's shoulder as they dry humped against the wall of the elevator, pleasure rising in both men as they thrusted harder and faster so that their members clashed.

"B-baby. I'm c-close..." Magnus panted out as he felt himself quickening already.

"M-me.. too" Alec replied leaning down and kissing Magnus's neck, licking the throbbing vein in his throat. "My f-favourite flavour...you"

Lifting Magnus up, he encouraged him to wrapped his legs around Alec's waist as the elevator doors opened and Alec walked them out, their tongues wrapped around one another's as he walked them towards Magnus's door. Realising he would have to put Magnus down to unlocked it, Alec growled in annoyance.

"Here. Now. Nobody will come up here" Magnus whined as he felt like he might explode any second.

"W-we cant. Cameras. Where is your keycard?" Alec groaned as he fumbled into Magnus pocket and pulled out his wallet. Pulling out the keycard and swiping it before kicking open the door and walking them both inside.

As they entered Alec threw the wallet onto the floor along with the keycard and went to the bedroom. Dropping Magnus onto the bed, Alec smirked down at him before leaning down and taking off his shoes then fumbling with his belt, eventually able to take Magnus's pants off and leave his bottom half naked.

"Are you going to take my top off or do you just need my pants off Mr Lightwood?" Magnus chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Alec's neck.

"Hmmm.... I'll think about it" Alec giggled as he leaned down to kiss Magnus. Wiggling out of his own pants and underwear so that their members glided against one another both men moaned in unison.
Magnus leaned over and fumbled in his draw before pulling out a condom and some more lube before dropping them on the bed beside him. Alec moved off Magnus so he could get on all fours so Alec had more room to prepare him. As Alec was still learning and new to all this stuff, Magnus liked to keep it to the basics for now.

As soon as Magnus was on his hands and knees, Alec squirted the lube onto his fingers and was gently running one over the sensitive muscles. Hearing the whimper escape Magnus's lips, he pushed his finger in slightly more feeling the tight hole wrap around his finger before loosing off slightly as Magnus relaxed.

"B-baby. More..." Magnus pleaded pushing himself back onto Alec's finger as Alec pushed further inside. Pulling his finger out he pushed it back in, keeping up the thrusting paces until he was able to push another finger inside as well.

"F-feel me... you are mine. Now and forever" Alec gushed out into Magnus ear.

"Yes, yours. Always" Magnus panted as he met Alec's every thrust.

Soon Alec was able to add the third finger and it wasn't long before Magnus was begging for Alec to take him. Sliding on a condom and adding extra lube, he positioned himself at Magnus's entrance and pushed in slowly.

"Y-yes. Baby. I-It's a-amazing...s-so good" Magnus groaned out as Alec slid in further until he was fully encased into Magnus's hole. It wasn't long before they was go full out, into a panting and moaning mess, sweat misting their bodies. The only noise was whimpers from both he men and the slapping of their skin against one another's as Alec pounded into Magnus as he cried for more.

"Are you close? Please say you are close?" Alec begged as he felt himself quivering with the upcoming orgasm.

"Oh yes.. .im so close" Magnus said, as he reached between him and wrapped his hand around his own member before having his hand slapped away by Alec who took it instead. Pumping Magnus as he rocked into his hole at the same time spurring him closer and closer to his explosion.

"Cum for me baby.. now do it" Alec pleaded as he gritted his teeth, letting himself go and he spewed his load into the condom as he felt Magnus warm liquid in his hand and the crying of Alec's name from Magnus's lips.

Alec pulled out and rolled off Magnus, laying their panting. Magnus's arms gave way and he fell, laying on the bed as they both tried to calm their ragged breathing. Rolling over, Alec panted a soft kiss on Magnus's forehead.

"I love you, so much. I'm so glad I have you" Alec said.

"I love you too baby. You are my everything" Magnus replied.