41) Surprises

That night after work, Alec rushed home and jumped in the shower, needing to clean off the animal smell from that day at work. Digging out his black suit jacket, his tight black jeans and a dark blue buttoned shirt which he had never worn before. He got ready quickly considering he only got in at 6:30pm and Magnus said he would be picking him up at 7. Finally at 6:55pm, Alec was ready. His hair was its usual mess but he had tried to tidy it up a little. Pulling out his phone he sent a quick text to Magnus.

Alec: Hey. I'm ready. Can't wait to see you 😘❤️
Magnus: Me neither baby. I'll be there soon🥰❤️
Alec: Best be. I eager for dinner... and dessert😏😉❤️
Magnus: Stop it naughty boy or we won't make it to dinner😉🥵❤️
Alec: Always had more of a sweet tooth anyway 😏😂❤️
Magnus: 😂😂 How do you still have perfect teeth?🤔😂❤️
Alec: Proper Cleansing. Now hurry up🥰❤️
Magnus: I'm outside now. Come on baby, I'm waiting😘😘❤️

Alec left his apartment and ran down the stairs, needing to cuddle Magnus, but when he opened the door he stopped suddenly, frozen in place as he looked at his handsome boyfriend stepping out the back of a limousine with a huge smirk on his face as he came closer to Alec.

"What do you think baby? Do you like it?" Magnus asked smiling.

"Wow. I've never been in one before. What the occasion?" Alec enquired.

"Can't i just take my boyfriend in a posh car to a posh restaurant without needing a reason? If you need one, its because I love you and I love spoiling you" Magnus beamed, leaning up and kissing Alec on the lips before tugging him towards the door as the driver opened it for them so they could scotch inside.

"You are the cutest, mostest remarkable man. I love you so much." Alec beamed as he took in the surroundings. It was so big that it had a huge television on the wall, it could seat at least 20 people comfortably and had a mini bar and fridge that was fully stocked.

"Champagne, my love?" Magnus asked, as he picked up the complimentary bottle and poured them both a glass.

"Why thank you sir" Alec chuckled taking the glass off Magnus before clinking their glasses together and taking a sip. "So where are we going to dinner?"

"That is a surprise" Magnus winked, taking Alec's hand and entwining their fingers.

"Spoil sport" Alec smirked, before leaning over and kissing Magnus. Allowing the older man's tongue into his mouth as he melted into Magnus's expert touch. Alec couldn't help and involuntary moan escaping his lips and he pulled back immediately, blushing, as he looked towards the driver's seat and the outside world.

"Alexander, they can't see us you know. The drivers partition is up and he is wearing headphones that I told him to wear and the windows are tinted to we can see out but they can't see in" Magnus smirked as he pulled Alec's lips back to his.

Without the fear that they was being watched Alec leaned into the kiss more and was now taking control as he slipped his tongue into Magnus's and tasted along his tongue. Taking a fistful of hair and pulling tightly, making Magnus moan into his mouth. Not being able to hold back anymore, Alec moved so he was straddling Magnus's hips, having to bend down slightly so he didn't bang his head on the roof of the car as he began to kiss Magnus again but this time with the ability to rock their hips together, clashing their members together through the material but feeling that they were both hard for one another.

"Alexander, you need to put this on if you want to do this here and now, as do I. Otherwise we will getting ourselves all messy" Magnus breathed out as he got morn turned on, pulling out two condoms from his pocket.

"You don't need one for what I have in mind" Alec panted, getting to his knees on the floor of the limo and fumbling with Magnus's belt. "I've been wanting to do this all day but now you are in the suit and looking so fucking sexy and hot, I can't hold back anymore" Alec yanked down Magnus's trouser and instantly dived onto his member, taking the tip into his mouth.

Magnus groaned at Alec's carnal reaction, more turned on by his boyfriends eagerness in that moment and he couldn't help but thrust his hips into the willing mouth. Looking down he saw Alec's perfectly plump lips surrounding the top of his member and when Alec looked up at him through his long lashes as he slid down the length, taking more and more until all the inches were inside Alec's mouth, Magnus couldn't help the burst of pre-cum that slipped down Alec's throat.

Alec hummed in delight as he tasted the salty liquid and began to move his mouth up and down over the length fast and hard, needing to taste more and being spurred on my Magnus's whimpers

"So...so good... my Alec... My Alexander... my love.. yes. Suck me...hard. Fast. I love it" Magnus panted out as he gripped the cushion with.white knuckled force. "So close... I'm close..."

Hearing Magnus's words, Alec started to suck hard and faster, needing his to orgasm soon as he because he knees began to hurt. Suddenly, Alec heard Magnus cry out his name, trying to be quiet, as he came into his lover mouth. Alec savoured every drop and even the little he had got onto his finger.

"Mmm... there is no place in the world that I can get that special sauce on the menu" Alec chuckled as he sat back next to Magnus on the couch.

"You turn.." Magnus winked just as the driver came over the tannoy that they had arrived at the restaurant. "Damn it.." Magnus sighed.

"Come on. Lets get some food then we can go back to yours, since its closer" Alec smiled, stepping out the limo and taking Magnus's hand as they walked into the restaurant.