75) The Wedding

The sound of Simon playing Nathan Sykes- Over and Over again. Jumping straight into the song indicating the start of the wedding. Magnus and Catarina walking first so Cat could take her position as the officiant. Next was Madzie and Max, Madzie sprinkling rose petals down the aisle while Max carried the rings on a velvet purple cushion with blue and black thrills. It only now just occurring to Alec that he hadn't even seen their wedding rings, he hadn't actually thought about it till now. Next Izzy walked down with Luke at her side followed by Jace and Clary. Lastly, Alec and Maryse. Alec took a shaky breathe as he started to walk, his arm linked tightly with his mothers and he kept his eyes on Magnus's. He was sure he could see a twinkle of water in the eyes of his future husband's, causing his own to finally break through the barrier and fall.

"Are you ok Alec?" Maryse asked smiling up at Alec as she wiped a tear away.

"Look at him mom. He so... perfect. I don't know how I got so lucky" Alec sobbed softly. Never leaving Magnus's eyes.

"Thats funny. He said the same thing to me as you came round that corner earlier" Maryse said.

Finally making it to the end of the aisle, Alec kissed his mothers cheeks before Magnus copied and she smiled at them both, taking a seat next to his sister and their friends, Max was standing next to  Alec with the rings and Madzie at Magnus's side. Simon moved at sat down next to Izzy taking her hand, which Alec noticed and couldn't help but smile and the loving look she gave her boyfriend. Finally seeing her happy. Cat cleared her throat gathering everyone's attention as the two men looked at one another and smiled.

"Everyone ready?" Cat asked, seeing them all nod. "We are gathered here today on this beautiful day to witness the marriage of Magnus and Alexander... sorry Alec" Cat corrected seeing Alec's face, before everyone laughed. "I have known Magnus for a very long time and I can honestly say that this is the happiest I have ever seen him. We all know the struggles these two have been through, the heartbreak and upset, in the last few month they have been together. However, their love for one another has always shone through. Bring them both back into the light and into each other's arms."

"God Cat" Alec wept, squeezing Magnus's hands tighter.

"You two deserve the absolutely world and I'm so happy that to witness sure a pure love. You make each other better, stronger and more complete. You two are as if you both complete the other. Like your are two halves of one soul that are made for each other. I have to asked but I must warn, Izzy is here and ready to take anyone down if they do, but does anyone here know of why these two men should not be joined in holy matrimony?" Cat asked, stopping and grinning as Izzy stood up and faced them all narrowing her eyes to the rest of the party. "Perfect. Now, do you have you own vows?"

"Yes" Magnus said with Alec simultaneously saying "No".

"Wait you wrote vows?" Alec asked, shocked that he hadn't even thought about it.

"Yes. I mean I don't have to use them." Magnus shrugged, stuffing the slip of paper back into his pocket.

"I don't have anything. I didn't know. I assumed you would of told me we was getting married and I could of written them then. I'm so sorry Magnus" Alec cried, now from guilt instead of happiness.

"Alexander, baby, its fine. I don't have to say them. We can just use the standard ones" Magnus smiled, taking Alec's head out of his hands. "Its ok. Its my fault"

"No. No its not" Alec frowned wondering what to do. Izzy noticing her brothers guilt and walking over to him, as much to Simons objection.

"Alec. Listen to me. Your vows are what is in your heart. You don't need to have them written down because they are all in here" Izzy informed, putting her hand over Alec's chest. "Just say what comes naturally to you. Say what you feel about Magnus. You got this"