60) Hospital

Magnus and Alec waited for what felt like hours before they was eventually scene. A nurse took them to the a hospital bed and whilst she cleaned up the wound a little and doctor showed up.

"Hello I'm Dr Maia Roberts" the woman said as she picked up Magnus's chart "Ok Mr Bane, says here that you fell over and cut your head open, can I ask what you was doing?"

"Erm...I...I..." Magnus stuttered looking at Alec.

"Is there something going on here I should know about? Magnus would you like to talk to me alone?" Dr Maia asked looking suspiciously from Magnus to Alec.

"What? Why would you need to speak to him alone?" Alec question, his brow furrowed at the woman.

"Mr Bane?" Maia prompted, ignoring Alec's question.

"No. Its just.. rather embarrassing." Magnus blushed.

"Ok. Well I've seen a lot of stuff and I'm sure it can't be worse then the case I had the other day when a man came in with a hair brush stuck up... you know what, of topic. I'm sorry. So how did you do it?" Maia asked again. Magnus looking nervously at Alec again who was trying not to laugh.

"He was dancing for me... and fell trying to take his trousers off" Alec smirked, fighting his laugh.

"Alexander! Its not funny" Magnus frowned, and pouted. Watching as the nurse and Maia both sniggered.
"Ok guys. Its not funny ok. Its rather embarrassing" Magnus said looking at them all.

"I'm sorry baby. You're right. Its not funny because you got hurt" Alec smiled, leaning over and kissing Magnus's forehead gently.

"Thank you. Now can I just get stitched up?" Magnus asked.

"I need to check your observations first to make sure theres no sign of a concussion then we will" Maia smiled, walking over and taking out her little torch and checking Magnus's eyes. "Any sickness, dizziness, or anything unusual?"

"Nope. All fine" Magnus answered as he looked at Alec and smiled.

"Ok. Well you don't be showing any signs of anything going on. For the next 24 hours, you need to keep an eye out for any signs that you don't feel yourself, if you do please come in immediately. I would also like to apologise to you both for myself earlier, when I jumped to conclusion that something happened between you two and you, sir, was the cause" Maia offered Alec and apologetic smile. "Bad past with an ex, makes me a little on edge"

"Its fine. Don't worry about it and for what it is worse, I'm sorry for your past" Alec replied.

"Thank you. Well gentlemen, I will leave you in the hands of our nurse here and then you are free to go" Maia said before she offered her goodbyes and left.

It didn't take long for the nurse to stitch Magnus's head up with 4 stitches as well as informing him that he couldn't get his hair wet for the next week until the wound had healed, which Magnus was none to pleased about. Finally after 30 minutes, the two men gathered up their stuff and left. Grabbing a taxi and heading back to Alec's apartment. Once in Alec turned to Magnus and eloped him into a hug.

"I'm sorry you got hurt baby. Are you really feeling ok?" Alec asked, kissing Magnus's cheek.

"I'm fine Alexander, but we aren't doing that anytime soon" Magnus laughed as he wrapped his hands around Alec waist and held him close. "You know if you are still in the mood?"

Alec watched the way Magnus kept raising his eyebrows and laughed as he held him closer. Loving the man in his arms but feeling that they had already had too much of and eventful evening.