86) Bonding

Magnus pulled Alec into the room, pushing him against the wall and capturing his lips, Alec gasping in surprise but soon melted into it. Wrapping his fingers into Magnus's hair and tugging it, tilting it to the side so he could put his tongue further into Magnus's mouth. Magnus chuckled and broke the kiss pulling away slightly.

"I don't think so. I'm taking the lead" Magnus smirk, reattaching their lips and pulling Alec by his top towards the bed. Pushing him down onto it.

"Okay baby. What are you going to do with me?" Alec beamed, resting on his forearms  and looking up at Magnus above him.

"Something we was meant to do before but got interrupted" Magnus smirked, walking over to the closet and coming out with 2 ties. "I'm going to tie you too the bed and have my wicked way with you"

"Holy fuck. Yes please" Alec beamed. Crawling up to the top of the bed and holding his wrists up. Magnus laughing at Alec's eagerness.

"Look at you. All excited. Don't worry we are not going get interrupted this time" Magnus smiled, walking over to the bed and straddling Alec's hips. Moving one tie around one of his wrists and tying it around the headboard and copying it with the other wrist. "How's that baby?"

"Perfect" Alec smiled after testing the restraints. "But what about my top?"

"Ah. I have a plan for that." Magnus winked, teasing the top up until it was bundled around Alec's arms covering his face. Putting it into a better position so Alec couldn't see. "There. Now you have no idea what I am doing"

"Fuck.. this is hot!" Alec hummed, his breathing already becoming ragged with excitement.
Alec next felt Magnus's hands brushing down his torso, stroking along his toned muscles and through his hair on his stomach along the happy trail that led under his trouser. His buckle being fondled with and he lifted his hip to help Magnus tug both his pants and underwear down. They were off and Alec was laying their completely naked. Loving the feel of a cool breeze for the partial opened window and skimmed across his body.

"Look at you. So trusting of me and looking so beautiful and perfect" Magnus hummed moving so he was straddling Alec's hips.

"Of course I trust you Magnus. I trust you with my life. Can you get naked too baby? I love feeling you sitting on me naked" Alec asked.

Alec felt Magnus move and the sound of his clothes hitting the floor. Smiling big when Magnus restraddled him naked, sighing contently at the skin on skin that had his member growing all the more excited.

"Looks like someone is happy" Magnus chuckled, rolling back as Alec erection sat in between the cheeks of his ass. Alec moaning as the movement.

Magnus smiled, leaning down and putting a kiss to his husbands lips. Tugging at Alec, bottom lips before slipping his tongue inside, stroking it alongside the other mans and mixing their tastes. Alec whimpered in annoyance that he couldn't touch Magnus, inching to grab his hair and tug as they kissed.

"Whats up baby?" Magnus teased. Moving his lips from Alec and sliding down his throat, kissing his husband's Adam's apple softly before moving round towards his ear.

"Mags. Please." Alec whined pulling hard at the restraints but surprise and impressed with how well they was tied. His mind wandering to how many times Magnus had done this before being brought back into the here and now by Magnus tugging on his ear lobe with his teeth before tracing the shell of his ear with his tongue.

"I know baby. Just breath and enjoy" Magnus replied to his whine, knowing Alec was itching to touch him. Knowing he loved pulling his hair and digging his fingers into his back.