48) Tender and Sweet

Alec gently sat Magnus on the edge of his bed and crouched down. Gently undoing the laces of his dress shoes before taking them off and slipping his sock off. Taking one of the feet, Alec placed a soft kiss of the pad of Magnus's big toes before gliding his tongue along the side of his foot before following the same line gently with his teeth. Taking the other foot, Alec copied hearing Magnus moan and knowing he was enjoying it.

Sitting up slightly, Alec reached for the buckle of Magnus belt and undone it before pulling it out the loops and tossing it to the side, and then set to work on unbuttoning Magnus's jeans and gently pulling the zipper down. Magnus lifted his hips so Alec could take his pants off easier and once off Alec let them join the belt, sock and shoes on the floor. He couldn't help but run his hands from Magnus's ankles to his thighs, gently squeezing.

"So beautiful. So handsome. So sexy. So hot" Alec said before leaning down and kissing the whole length of Magnus's legs. Stopping just before he got too close to the trapped swollen member hidden by the underwear. Alec copied the other side, this time keeping his eyes locked with Magnus's.

"You are perfect. So tender. So sweet. So kind. So alluring, desirable. My loving fiancé" Magnus said as he cupped Alec's face pulled him to his lips, kissing him softly as he run he hands through the messy brown hair of his lovers.

Alec's hands went to the top button of Magnus's shirt and he started to undo the buttons as he crawled up and straddled his hip. Magnus's hands moving down to cup Alec's ass so he could hold him on his lap. Alec moaned into Magnus's mouth as he felt his touch his ass and loved the feel of his big hands as they gripped him there. Finally Alec was on the last button and he pushed it off Magnus's toned shoulders as it fell to the bed and Alec wrapped his hands around Magnus's neck.

"Well Mr, I'm naked. Now its my turn" Magnus grinned as he stood up and sat Alec down.

"Im all yours, my handsome man" Alec smiled softly as he watched Magnus get to his knees. 

Magnus copied every little thing that Alec had done to him. Starting with his feet, to the leg touching then kisses. Alec letting out little whimpers as Magnus got closer to his hard member before stopping just shy of it, driving Alec's desire further on. Magnus smirked against Alec's skin before he stood up and sat on Alec lap removing his top.

This time Magnus pushed Alec down and put his lips on top of his, kissing him softly before moving his lips to his neck, kissing and licking down the area before sucking on the skin just at the top of Alec's collarbone just the way he liked. Alec let out a whimper as he member hardened, loving what Magnus could do to him with just his lips.

"B-baby..." Alec cried, before wrapping his hands into Magnus's hair and gently pulling him up to him "kiss me..."

Magnus obliged and sealed his lips over Alec's, pouring all his love into the sweet kiss before reaching between them both and pulling down Alec's underwear, kicking it off awkwardly with his feet as Alec copied. Both mean groaned in pleasure as their hard member rubbed against one another as they started rolling their hips to create a desirable friction.

"Yes.. yes...baby... my fiancé... i love you" Magnus panted out as his head fell into the crook of Alec's neck as they continued the tender rubbing.

"My fiancé... i love you too" Alec gasped as he dug his fingers into Magnus's cheeks, urging him to thrust fast. "Lay down on your front, bring your legs up"

Magnus immediately followed Alec orders and got into position, whimpering in pleasure as he felt Alec's hot tongue on his hole. Alec gently licked around the area, opening Magnus's cheeks wider with his hands as his tongue explored. Gently spreading the hole open as he pushed inside. Listening to the noises Magnus was crying out as it drove him on. Magnus was gripping to the bedsheet with white knuckles and the pleasure washed over him from Alec's tongue. He was mesmerised by this man, that when he first met him not that long ago, he was a timid virgin. Now he was he sexually adventurous fiancé, how was amazing at sex. Alec removed his tongue and fumbled in his draw finding a bottle of lube and pulled it out.

"This is a new lube, its meant to be a warming tingle that stimulates both me and you and... its meant to taste like mango" Alec chuckled as he squirted a bit onto his finger.

Tasting it Alec moaned in delight as it did actually taste like mango and the warm tingle slid down his throat. Taking another bit, he stuck his finger into Magnus's mouth and let him try and he hummed at the taste too.

"Do it baby.." Magnus pleaded. Alec smiled as he set himself up comfortably and added a more generous amount on to his fingers before covering them and pressing one at Magnus's hole. Gently, Alec pushed inside gently, before sliding out and pushing further on. "Mmm yes... m-more.. please..."

Alec obliged and pushed his finger fully inside as he started to circle it and brush against the sensitive walls inside, gently pushing in a second finger to join the first. Being more and more spurred on by Magnus's moans of pleasure and begging for more as he thrusted himself back onto Alec's fingers. When Alec was able to, he started to scissor his fingers, opening Magnus's hole up wider so when he added the third finger Magnus only felt a fullness of pleasure rather then pain.

"Baby... it... its feels so good...I'm ready.. please.." Magnus begged. Alec smiled before removing his fingers, reaching for the condom and sliding it onto his hard length and lifting Magnus's legs and hooking them over his shoulders. Alec positioned himself at Magnus's entrance and gently pushed inside. Both men tipping their heads back and moaning in delight.

"Mags... you're perfect... I-I love you... so much..." Alec panted out as he slid further in until he was fully inside. Stopping a moment to allow Magnus to adjust a little before sliding back out and pushing a little harder inside.

"Baby.. I love you too... please... go faster" Magnus gushed out at Alec's slow pace. Alec didn't need anymore prompting and was soon thrusting harder into Magnus, every time he slid against Magnus's prostate and spurring him on to his orgasm.

"T-touch yourself.." Alec demanded and he watched as Magnus did exactly that. Gripping onto his own member as he began to pump the length and loving the way it drove Alec further on. "My life. My world. My fiancé" Alec growled out between thrusts as he felt himself getting closer to his orgasm.

"I-I'm so happy" Magnus whimpered as he continues the rubbing of his member while Alec rocked into his prostate. His pleasure senses on overdrive as he felt the upcoming orgasm that was gong to rip through him.

"M-mags.. baby.. I-I'm so c-close... are you?" Alec asked feeling his balls drawing up but he didn't want to climax without Magnus.

"Y-yes..." Magnus panted out. Alec took Magnus by surprise when he shifted Magnus legs off his shoulders and twisted them to one side so Alec could pound into Magnus still but he was able to lock their lips together in a passionate kiss.

As soon as Magnus felt Alec's lips connect with his and his tongue sliding along his, he felt his orgasm tear through his pleasure cells and he came hard, groaning out into Alec's mouth. The feel of Magnus hole retracting as he came was what Alec needed to push him over the edge and he climaxed. Breaking the kiss and burying his head into Magnus's neck as he whimpered out a muffled version of his fiancé's name.

When they had both finished, Alec rolled off Magnus and pulled him into a cuddle as they panted out to catch their breaths. Their sweaty bodies clinging to one another's as they laid there wrapped in each other's basking love.